PDA

View Full Version : Would You Do Her?

Jazza
04-27-2005, 08:43 PM
picture in your mind the hotest girl you ever remember

now suppose this girl now wants to have sex with you

here's the thing, you just found out that you are related, at what point do you say you share too much blood and therefore not do her?

(btw for those in relationships pretend they don't exist for the moment)

edit: just to clarify, if you are NOT willing to do your sister, but willing to do your cousin, you vote sister

Tyler Durden
04-27-2005, 08:45 PM
what a strange question

DemonDeac
04-27-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what a strange question

[/ QUOTE ]

...yet so intriguing

JaBlue
04-27-2005, 08:46 PM
I've met my great grandparents great grandchildren before and if one of them was hot i would have no qualms [censored] them

PoBoy321
04-27-2005, 08:48 PM
The closest relatives I know are my 3rd cousins, which I guess means that we share a great-grandparent. So I guess that means if we shared one great-great-grandparent, it'd be cool

Tron
04-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Did I answer correctly? I said Sister, because I would do Heidi Klum if she were my cousin, but not my sister.

Eihli
04-27-2005, 08:49 PM
I think you were suppose to say cousin. If everyone answered your way, nobody could have sex with their sister.

JohnnyHumongous
04-27-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did I answer correctly? I said Sister, because I would do Heidi Klum if she were my cousin, but not my sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this was a little complicated, I chose share one great-grandparent because I would do it then, but then I read the question again and this is not the correct choice if taken literally.

Dynasty
What's wrong with kissing your sister?

http://www.ammon-ra.com/skywalkerparadigm/art/evidence/kiss256_2.gif

Jazza
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correct

i assumed no one would do there sister... (please let me be right)

DemonDeac
04-27-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with kissing your sister?

http://www.ammon-ra.com/skywalkerparadigm/art/evidence/kiss256_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. well said......nerd /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daryn
04-27-2005, 08:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
I think you were suppose to say cousin. If everyone answered your way, nobody could have sex with their sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

you no read g00t

housenuts
04-27-2005, 09:05 PM
i want to have sex with my sister. but my voting sister that means i'd only have sex with my cousin or less related. who do i vote for?

this poll is very ambiguous

Yeti
04-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Where's the option for 'If Elisha Cuthbert was my sister I'd still knock the back out of her'?

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 09:09 PM
All you fuckers in Australia are related one way or another. Just bang her and don't ask us to make your decisions for you.

housenuts
04-27-2005, 09:11 PM
bang first, ask questions later

Jazza
04-27-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i want to have sex with my sister. but my voting sister that means i'd only have sex with my cousin or less related. who do i vote for?

this poll is very ambiguous

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Where's the option for 'If Elisha Cuthbert was my sister I'd still knock the back out of her'?

[/ QUOTE ]

i refuse to allow an option that says you would have sex with your own sister

Subfallen
04-27-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a [censored] if this chick was my own mother
I still [censored] her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

[/ QUOTE ]
- Eminem, "I'm Back"

naphinfitos
04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
I feel like half-sister the the line that many people would draw (like me).

Alobar
04-27-2005, 10:03 PM
I have a smokin hot cousin, and even tho she isnt the hottest chick ever, shes hot enough that the one or two times I thought about what doing her would be like, I kinda felt all wierd inside, and knew there was no way I could ever do that, so I can tell it wouldnt matter how hot she was. altho I suppose if she just ozzed sex and threw on the full court press , I would crack.

but sound mind and body, the hottest chick ever, I could bone if it was one more step removed from that.

tbach24
04-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I said cousin, but meant sister. This poll = confusing. There is a strong argument for doing your sister. I'll let others expand.

KDawgCometh
04-27-2005, 10:48 PM
I thought the cros line was how far removed would you do them, to which I said GreatGreat Gparents. he reason I say that is, I have some really hot cousins from teh same GreatGparents and I'd have a hard time doing them. One of them has even won a beauty pagent, just too closely related

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a strong argument for doing your sister. I'll let others expand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to hear this...lol.

KDawgCometh
04-27-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a strong argument for doing your sister. I'll let others expand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to hear this...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure I want to hear this /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

naphinfitos
04-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Ill take a shot.

A girl you've lusted after your entire life finally shows interest in you. She's ready to do you at her place when your phone rings. It's your long-gone father who tells you some story, bottom line that girl you've always wanted, but don't really know at all is your sister. You have no emotional attachment to her, no childhood memories with her. Some people may be inclined to ignore the phone call.

As I said, I'm not one of them. But if she were my half sister......

4thstreetpete
04-27-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ill take a shot.

A girl you've lusted after your entire life finally shows interest in you. She's ready to do you at her place when your phone rings. It's your long-gone father who tells you some story, bottom line that girl you've always wanted, but don't really know at all is your sister. You have no emotional attachment to her, no childhood memories with her. Some people may be inclined to ignore the phone call.

As I said, I'm not one of them. But if she were my half sister......

[/ QUOTE ]

you filthy filthy dog.....

tbach24
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the cros line was how far removed would you do them, to which I said GreatGreat Gparents. he reason I say that is, I have some really hot cousins from teh same GreatGparents and I'd have a hard time doing them. One of them has even won a beauty pagent, just too closely related

[/ QUOTE ]

You misinterpret the question. You had never met her before, and you had desired her all your life, and now you can have her. But before you do, you find out she's your (insert relative here). Insert cousin for me. Sister isn't unreasonable though if it's pleasure sex as opposed to baby-making sex.

lu_hawk
04-27-2005, 11:31 PM
in many cultures you are encouraged to marry your first cousin. from a biological standpoint it is also preferred because you are closely related enough that your genes have a better chance of making it to the next generation without getting diluted yet you are distant enough that the chance of birth defects is only slightly higher than if you had sex with someone completely unrelated. i think it's only recently and in some cultures that your cousin became part of the incest taboo. that said, i wouldn't have sex with any of my first cousins.

Aytumious
04-28-2005, 01:15 AM
What about a step-sister? Anyone??

Tron
04-28-2005, 01:19 AM
http://www.firepolicemx.com/images/Joe%20Dirt.jpg

YOU JUST SAID YOUR SISTER WAS HOT. WHAT A FREAK. You're going to Hell, Dude.

KDawgCometh
04-28-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, that's not even close to the flowers in the attic we're talking about. If she's game then I say hit it

EliteNinja
04-28-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sister isn't unreasonable though if it's pleasure sex as opposed to baby-making sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

The Truth
04-28-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sister isn't unreasonable though if it's pleasure sex as opposed to baby-making sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

The risk of birth defects from mating with your sister are actually quite low. Slightly higher than if you weren't at all related, but for the most part the idea that if you have sex with your sister your child will be deformed is an urban legend.

Cyrus
04-28-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a [censored] if this chick was my own mother
I still [censored] her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

- Eminem, "I'm Back"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's alright, don't worry. Ronald Reagan believed that Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The USA" was a patriotic, pro-military song, as well.

Most of the time, most of the people don't get most of it.

Rotating Rabbit
04-28-2005, 05:30 AM
Not really.

There are loads of genetic flaws that everyone has, makes them vulnerable to things eg types of disease. All these recessive genes. The immune system of the child would almost certainly be lacking. At least.

jakethebake
04-28-2005, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a guy when I was like 13 who's step sister was around 16. Sometimes I stay the weekend over there. She'd fool around with both of us when no one else was home. We didn't [censored] her, but pretty much everything else.