PDA

View Full Version : PokerSpot money in play?

MS Sunshine
11-15-2002, 01:06 AM
This issue has died down in the last year, if you are new then you missed some very flaming posts. I would bet that there are over 200 regular posters and lurkers that are owed money.

My wife and I claim King of the Hill on this issue. We are owed over $56,600. Seems impossible doesn't?

We arrived about two weeks after there started to be problems. We were clueless. Everyone feeling the same. Don't say anything, we need cash-ins to be paid.

The best thing about the site was the software.

I hope if a deal is done that the $400,000 owed to players will be part of the settlement.

If you have enjoyed the recent site vs players threads, check the months of pro and con PokerSpot posts. It will open your eyes to what gambling sites will say when under pressure, which may have very little to do with reality.

MS Sunshine

11-15-2002, 04:53 AM
MS Sunshine,

Unfortunately, I can confirm that you are the player who lost the most from Pokerspot. There was one other player which lost a comparable sum. There were issues involved specifically with yours the other players losses which were generally not issues with other players. Namely, you were able to make an enormous amount of money at those short-handed 20-40 games because there was a good deal amount of credit card fraud which involved setting up numerous chip-dumping accounts and dumping them across the 20-40 table. I have no doubt that you and the other player were innocent of any wrong-doing. However, if we were able to resume normal operations and we were paying everyone back, there would unfortunately have to be some adjustments to the amount owed to some of the higher limit players to account for bad chips.

Not many players were effected by the credit fraud issue because there weren't too many 20-40 regulars who were real players. There were, of course, some.

You still would have been owed the most though. You made the most money of any other player on Pokerspot with or without the fraudulent dead money.

Russ Boyd
pokerchild@hotmail.com

11-15-2002, 06:13 AM
ms sunshine.

why would anyone need such a large bankroll in any one site. why not cash out every time you hit 10,000. then you wont take such a large hit.

MS Sunshine
11-15-2002, 09:12 AM
We did do cash-outs at reasonable levels They never came.

MS Sunshine