PDA

View Full Version : "Maui Mist" and "Apollo 11"

touchfaith
04-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Awwww, much better.

Just got back from the local 420 store to pick up my weekly medicine. Boy, someday I will be able to "sleep properly" and will not require medication, but for the forseeable future, I'm just glad I live in such an understanding State.

Yet another reason to live in California (don't come here).

Anyway, I picked up a little "Maui Mist" and some "Apollo 11" that should last me through till next week.

The Apollo 11 is new I think (haven't seen it before) and seems pretty good. A little on the light green side, but plenty of red mixed in to give you that nice Christmas feeling. Fairly compact as well.

The Maui Mist is one of my favorites. Very stinky, very compact and a nice dark green and red. Definate sissors material to preserve the glittering crystals. They say it's a "70% body 30% head", but I've never really noticed the differnce since, for the time, my head is attached to my body...but that could change, who knows.

Either way, I'm a happy camper and should now be able to sleep properly, as well as being nice and relaxed during my afternoon play...

I rule.