PDA

View Full Version : Woman desperate for lollipop

Arnfinn Madsen
04-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Morale,
Don't steal lollipop, you end up in prison.

Woman convicted of rape
In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man.

beerbandit
04-27-2005, 03:49 PM
this happened to me --- but i just passed out and when i woke up, surprise

that was a toothy one, i shouldve though of that

tdarko
04-27-2005, 03:51 PM
she must have had braces.

Pocket Trips
04-27-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Morale,
Don't steal lollipop, you end up in prison.

Woman convicted of rape
In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do things like this never happen to me?

maldini
04-27-2005, 03:56 PM
i think he was married and had a good lawyer. who the hell would prosecute this? there must be a lot more to this story. i'd love to hear it.

Shajen
04-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Neanderthal reply:

Musta been one ugly chick.

JaBlue
04-27-2005, 03:58 PM
no, she just gave shitty head

pshreck
04-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Is that how you think 'quote' is spelled? Or was it a typo then a copy + paste and you still weren't paying attention?

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that how you think 'quote' is spelled? Or was it a typo then a copy + paste and you still weren't paying attention?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit! I was just about to post something about this. I guess some people are rebels. They just refuse to give in to the whole Q-U thing.

Arnfinn Madsen
04-27-2005, 04:06 PM

And I refuse to change.

M2d
04-27-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Neanderthal reply:

Musta been one ugly chick.

[/ QUOTE ]
how ugly did she have to be? he didn't even have to (couldn't if he wanted to) look her in the face

tdarko
04-27-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he didn't even have to (couldn't if he wanted to) look her in the face

[/ QUOTE ]
thats why i said "she must have had braces," it's the clear answer.

M2d
04-27-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he didn't even have to (couldn't if he wanted to) look her in the face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats why i said "she must have had braces," it's the clear answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe the top of her head was bald and scabby

jakethebake
04-28-2005, 12:30 PM
...and here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2265818&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

ScottyP431
04-28-2005, 12:51 PM
This thread is worthless without a pic

MelK
04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is worthless without a pic

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.blackunykorn.com/images/lollipop-sucking.jpg

http://www.movementaz.com/sdcalamity_images/lollipop.jpg