PDA

View Full Version : ATLANTA 2+2 tourney?

Shajen
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Any interest?

I've been bouncing this idea around for a while since the Central Mass thread.

I think it's a good idea. Whatcha Atliens think?

peachy
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
ill go

Shajen
04-27-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ill go

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], a conundrum.

I mean, I have you ignored for your typing style, but I was forced to read this to see what you said. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

You're most assuredly welcome to play though, assuming we can get this thing off the ground. I don't know if I have enough space at my house...would probably have to have it on my back deck.

Even then, it's maybe not large enough? 22'x14'.

Either way, thanks for the response. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mmbt0ne
04-27-2005, 01:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
ill go

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like how you showed up to the last ATL get together?

I'd play, but bust quickly to get into the more lucrative side games. Or get plastered, one of the two.

peachy
04-27-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ill go

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], a conundrum.

I mean, I have you ignored for your typing style, but I was forced to read this to see what you said. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

You're most assuredly welcome to play though, assuming we can get this thing off the ground. I don't know if I have enough space at my house...would probably have to have it on my back deck.

Even then, it's maybe not large enough? 22'x14'.

Either way, thanks for the response. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well ive got like 10 houses...so pick one

peachy
04-27-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ill go

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like how you showed up to the last ATL get together?

I'd play, but bust quickly to get into the more lucrative side games. Or get plastered, one of the two.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOONE told me! hello! when was it??

Shajen
04-27-2005, 03:00 PM
bump, damnit. Where the Atlantans at?

Come on, there's gotta be some interest here besides us three. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

swolfe
04-27-2005, 03:04 PM
i live in greenville, sc and suck at live poker, but i might be talked into coming.

Beerfund
04-27-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll go but only if it's this weekend, and only if there's free beer, and only if Pechy gets naked <font color="white"> and has sex with me </font>

Shajen
04-27-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i live in greenville, sc and suck at live poker, but i might be talked into coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I lose money at poker.

Yep, you heard it here first.

I'm a losing player.

There, you coming now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
04-27-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll go but only if it's this weekend, and only if there's free beer, and only if Pechy gets naked <font color="white"> and has sex with me </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

shadow29
04-27-2005, 04:01 PM
I am interested.

It must be after exams, however.

So after the 14th?

Peachy, we had a 2+2 meeting (last month? or this month?) at Manuel's Tavern. There were 12. Poor organization on my part, but it worked (sort of).

Shajen
04-27-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am interested.

So after the 14th?

Peachy, we had a 2+2 meeting (last month? or this month?) at Manuel's Tavern. There were 12. Poor organization on my part, but it worked (sort of).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'd prefer about 2-3 weeks of time to get everything together, nothing immediate.

What are some suggestions regarding the date/time/location? Like I said, we could do it at my house, but space is somewhat limited.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BK_
04-27-2005, 05:18 PM
if it at the end of may/beginning of june i will be there

shadow29
04-27-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am interested.

So after the 14th?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'd prefer about 2-3 weeks of time to get everything together, nothing immediate.

What are some suggestions regarding the date/time/location? Like I said, we could do it at my house, but space is somewhat limited.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have enough space for like two tables, that should be plenty.

Too bad Leonard moved away, his house/poker club was cool.

JMP300z
04-27-2005, 05:44 PM
ill be in vegas for my month off this summer...maybe if its may 7-9th or june 8th-13th.

-JP

ClaytonN
04-27-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if it at the end of may/beginning of june i will be there

[/ QUOTE ]

ScottyP431
04-27-2005, 06:49 PM
I'd play if it was in may

AEKDBet
04-27-2005, 07:34 PM
im in

peachy
04-27-2005, 08:22 PM
i leave for mah beach house and lake house in a few weeks and then to Guatemala for a month...so let me know

miajag81
04-27-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

well my daddy's got like 10 houses...so pick one

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

peachy
04-27-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

well my daddy's got like 10 houses...so pick one

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a joke...and NO they arent my dads

Shajen
04-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Hey Shadow,

I'd like to get your help with the tourney, since you organized the last meetup...if you are busy that's cool too.

Also, everyone that responded here send me a PM please with dates/times that would be good for you.

After June 2nd, I won't be able to do anything til beginning of July. (Helping out the wife on saturdays with a play she is directing up in Smyrna...and I'm thinking saturday would be the best day for poker + drinking)

I'm thinking somewhere around the 21st of May. (I'm also still going through the replies, so if this doesn't work for you this time, don't worry, there will be other times)

Things I need input on:

1) is the 21st good for you?

2) what time assuming the date is ok?

3) what buyin? For the side games?

4) I have two card tables, but could either get some extra chairs or you guys can bring some.

5) if someone has a sweet setup/better location, let me know.

mmbt0ne
04-28-2005, 08:04 AM
1) As long as it's not a MWF 12-2 it's good for me

2) Same as above

3) I = poor, despite what I may drive to the meeting. I'll let other people throw out numbers, but let's keep it reasonable.

4) Hmmm, I have chairs, but they aren't very comfortable.

5) Nope. Besides, I'm way on the wrong side of town.

Who has enough chips for all of this? *cough* *cough* Fins *cough* I have a set of the suits chips, but probably not enough for a tourney. They could populate a side game though, for sure.