PDA

View Full Version : Your Old Idiotic Friends

SippinSoma
04-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Context:
-An old friend hates you because you told him he was pussy-whipped. He's having trouble keeping his friend now because of it. Also, you got into an argument about weightlifting and he's convinced you're a tool. He hates for these two reasons alone.
-Another you haven't talked to in almost a year. He was against you quitting your $9/hr office job for poker because "poker is useless." Not very social, but for some reason dislikes you as well.
-Another talks a lot of [censored]. Gossips. Pseudo-intellectual that is convinced he's a budding musician (a musically-inclined friend disagrees), but can't get a band going with friends unless it's silly and stupid.
-A couple other idiots who waste most of their time having sober sausagefests.

They recently wrote a song dedicated to me to tell me I suck. I haven't listened to it, but after each band member posted it on his livejournal, most of my friends have. The budding musician imed me to apologize, he said they were just running with ideas and he knew I had a "strong enough character" not to take it seriously. But after the 20th person IMed me "LOLZER," I'll admit to some aggravation.

I decided I would ignore the issue unless OOT could come up with a solution. Is there anything worth doing in response?

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Links to the song?

Rick Diesel
04-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Invite yourself over to talk about the situation. Then drop an upper-decker on them. Then leave and never talk to them again.

Edge34
[ QUOTE ]
Context:
-An old friend hates you because you told him he was pussy-whipped. He's having trouble keeping his friend now because of it. Also, you got into an argument about weightlifting and he's convinced you're a tool. He hates for these two reasons alone.
-Another you haven't talked to in almost a year. He was against you quitting your $9/hr office job for poker because "poker is useless." Not very social, but for some reason dislikes you as well.
-Another talks a lot of [censored]. Gossips. Pseudo-intellectual that is convinced he's a budding musician (a musically-inclined friend disagrees), but can't get a band going with friends unless it's silly and stupid.

They recently wrote a song dedicated to me to tell me I suck. I haven't listened to it, but after each band member posted it on his livejournal, most of my friends have. The budding musician imed me to apologize, he said they were just running with ideas and he knew I had a "strong enough character" not to take it seriously. But after the 20th person IMed me "LOLZER," I'll admit to some aggravation.

I decided I would ignore the issue unless OOT could come up with a solution. Is there anything worth doing in response?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill them all.

Shajen
crush your ex-friends, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

edited cause I'm on crack

Eurotrash
04-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Ok, so here's the plan.

You wait until they're all asleep... sneak into their garages, then you open up every conceivable door/drawer/window you find.

gets them every time.

tdarko
04-27-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
decided I would ignore the issue unless OOT could come up with a solution. Is there anything worth doing in response?

[/ QUOTE ]
two chicks at the same time.

PoBoy321
04-27-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] his girlfriend.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be richer than him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares. He sounds like a douche.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get drunk while you're [censored] the first guy's girlfriend.

lucas9000
these people sound like complete tools, most of whom it would seem you weren't that great of friends with to begin with. i'd just forget about all of them, save for an ass-kicking if you ever happen to run into them.

PoBoy321
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so here's the plan.

You wait until they're all asleep... sneak into their garages, then you open up every conceivable door/drawer/window you find.

gets them every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

Shajen
04-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Serious answer?

Thank them for it. No, seriously. Be really grateful and a really good sport about the song.

Ask for a copy or something. The only way to get out of this without expending any real effort is to be graceful and make them feel like utter [censored].

Be better than them in this instance and you will be for life.

Alobar
04-27-2005, 01:19 PM
They dont really sound like they are worth being friends with. Id just tell them to eff off and get some better/new friends.

Alobar
04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so here's the plan.

gets them every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah, no doubt