PDA

View Full Version : Revelation in B and M poker

cpitt398
04-27-2005, 07:44 AM
I cannot keep this a secret any longer. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret that apparently hardly anyone realizes. You ready, here it is:

This is for the people that order drinks from cocktail waitresses. When your drink arrives and you take 2 minutes to figure out how to take the drink and give the waitress a dollar at the same time and then flirt with her and then take a sip of your drink before putting it down, IT IS GONNA BE YOUR TURN TO ACT when you finally start paying attention to the game again. God this is really starting to get on my nerves lately. These morons finally figure out how to put there drink down without spilling it or there chips and then they just stare straight ahead until someone says something. Then they reply, "oh it's my turn to act?"
You were dealt a hand 10 minutes ago and you dont think the action has made it to you yet???
Does this get on anyone else's nerves as much as me?

LegoDoom
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. The waitress is usually giving me my drink next.

StevieG
04-27-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why be bothered by someone drinking and distracted by tail? Hope she keeps coming back.

RogerZBT
04-27-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not me. I play in Atlantic City where getting a drink from a waitress is a rare occurence. I'm just glad they finally acknowledged my table.

undathesea
04-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Calm down... if they are drinking to get drunk... all the better for you. You should be happy about that.

If not... just enjoy the eye candy while it's at the table. If you have no patience to wait for a donk to get a drink, you probably lack the patience to play an effective game.

CCx
04-27-2005, 10:32 AM
sorry, was busy a getting a drink.... is it my turn to act?

i love when people like you rant about this stuff, makes me want to take real long to act no matter when you're in a hand to see how nutty i can make you /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sternroolz
04-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Nit!

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot keep this a secret any longer. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret that apparently hardly anyone realizes. You ready, here it is:

This is for the people that order drinks from cocktail waitresses. When your drink arrives and you take 2 minutes to figure out how to take the drink and give the waitress a dollar at the same time and then flirt with her and then take a sip of your drink before putting it down, IT IS GONNA BE YOUR TURN TO ACT when you finally start paying attention to the game again. God this is really starting to get on my nerves lately. These morons finally figure out how to put there drink down without spilling it or there chips and then they just stare straight ahead until someone says something. Then they reply, "oh it's my turn to act?"
You were dealt a hand 10 minutes ago and you dont think the action has made it to you yet???

[/ QUOTE ]

Killer Mike
04-27-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, was busy a getting a drink.... is it my turn to act?

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. That was f*cking classic!

Bottom line: alcohol, poker, and women in short skirts are all glorious gifts from God. When the three come together in some cosmic twist of fate, take a deep breath and relish that shining moment. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
04-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Pure excellence. Thanks for the revelation!

al

AngusThermopyle
04-27-2005, 10:20 PM
And here I was expecting a report about a player with '666' across his forehead.

pdxpuck
04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bottom line: alcohol, poker, and women in short skirts are all glorious gifts from God. When the three come together in some cosmic twist of fate, take a deep breath and relish that shining moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have found my new mantra.

terrapin314
04-27-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bottom line: alcohol, poker, and women in short skirts are all glorious gifts from God. When the three come together in some cosmic twist of fate, take a deep breath and relish that shining moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

How zenlike. It might replace "absofuckinglutely" as my mantra.

Jules22
04-27-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nit-tastic!

topout
04-28-2005, 01:14 AM
How hot is the waitresses?

MicroBob
04-28-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
alcohol, poker, and women in short skirts are all glorious gifts from God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you screwing around with the order of importance so much?

1st - Women in short skirts
Tied for 2nd - Alcohol and Poker

whiskeytown
04-28-2005, 02:36 AM
what should get on your nerves is how many times I ask her how much the drink is, only to be told it's free.

I know it is, I just like hearing her say it over and over /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

jmgurgeh
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bottom line: alcohol, poker, and women in short skirts are all glorious gifts from God. When the three come together in some cosmic twist of fate, take a deep breath and relish that shining moment. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you've never seen waitresses from Foxwoods. Yikes.

youtalkfunny
05-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Can't they train the waitresses to go counter-clockwise?

She's giving the player in the 1 seat his drink, getting tipped, flirting...holding up the game.

We FINALLY get 1 Seat to act on his hand.

We look over to the player in the 2 Seat, AND HE'S DOING THE SAME THING! As the action progresses around the table, so does the waitress, somehow staying one step ahead, and grinding the action to a halt.

Now if she took her lap around the table the OTHER way, she would only collide with the action once or twice, instead of trading paint all the way around the racetrack.

Keeping the NASCAR analogy alive, we should be allowed to get up under her, get her loose, and put her into the wall.

(OMG. I've lived in Mississippi too long.)

Randy_Refeld
05-03-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Keeping the NASCAR analogy alive, we should be allowed to get up under her, get her loose, and put her into the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never been so happy to be ignorant in my life.

juanez
05-03-2005, 05:07 AM

Waaaaahahahaaha! /images/graemlins/grin.gif