PDA

View Full Version : Notes Application -- looking for some input

Scooterdoo
04-27-2005, 03:06 AM
I have been looking for a good web-based notes application, but haven’t found what I am looking for. Specifically, I would like a web-based database application that saves information on the web so that it isn’t tied to a specific computer (like the software that comes with poker sites or programs like pokertracker and pokeredge that require you to have it installed on one computer). Also, most of the notes programs out there are simple notepad-type applications where you write whatever you want. I envision a java or flash application that has tabs where you can record specific info on opponents like ‘preflop play’, ‘betting patterns’, ‘bluffing’, etc., etc. It would also be nice if it had various pull-down to make it easy to quickly categorize opponents – loose, aggressive, etc., etc. Last a tab to jot down and easily record selected hand histories would be cool.

If anyone has seen such an application please let me know about it. I haven’t found anything like this so I’m planning on developing one. Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’ll be happy to give you access to it once it’s developed.

Thanks!