PDA

View Full Version : free drugs!

bholdr
04-27-2005, 02:48 AM
i just went out to get a pack of smokes- and gave a dude on the street one, and a lighter (it was almost out), and he goes "hey man, i've got somthing for you" and hands me a little plastic bag- i didn't look- i know the protocall... i thanked him and continued home.

well, it's a little chunk of crack, about 1/4 gram... a geneuors gift, which i, thankfully, have no use for. i was hoping for ganja. (dude was pretty well dressed for a crackhead)

flush it? make some junkie's day tommorow? ....smoke it? (well, i'm not that dumb. not anymore, anyway.)

anyway, i live in an intresting neighborhood.

IronDragon1
04-27-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i just went out to get a pack of smokes- and gave a dude on the street one, and a lighter (it was almost out), and he goes "hey man, i've got somthing for you" and hands me a little plastic bag- i didn't look- i know the protocall... i thanked him and continued home.

well, it's a little chunk of crack, about 1/4 gram... a geneuors gift, which i, thankfully, have no use for. i was hoping for ganja. (dude was pretty well dressed for a crackhead)

flush it? make some junkie's day tommorow? ....smoke it? (well, i'm not that dumb. not anymore, anyway.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, didn't you learn anything from New Jack City?

Crack kills

rmarotti
04-27-2005, 02:52 AM
"I wanna shoot you so bad my dick is hard."

New Jack City rules.

bholdr
04-27-2005, 03:07 AM
New Jack City is one of those movies i only saw once and don't remember.... I'll rent it or somehting...

augie00
04-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Make a junkie's day, without a doubt. They gotta get their crack from somewhere. Haven't you ever seen pay it forward?

bholdr
04-27-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Make a junkie's day, without a doubt. They gotta get their crack from somewhere. Haven't you ever seen pay it forward?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol! "this dude did me a favor, so i'm gonna pay it foward by giving you more of the substance with with you're killing yourself and destroying the social fabric."

i'm leaning towards flush.

thatpfunk
04-27-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lol! "this dude did me a favor, so i'm gonna pay it foward by giving you more of the substance with with you're killing yourself and destroying the social fabric."

[/ QUOTE ]

A crackhead is going to get crack no matter what. Maybe with the money he saves he can buy a sandwich.

bholdr
04-27-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

A crackhead is going to get crack no matter what. Maybe with the money he saves he can buy a sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

...or not rob somebody. good point.

jasonHoldEm
04-27-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe with the money he saves he can buy a sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, even better, more crack! woo-hoo!

MrFeelNothin
04-27-2005, 03:35 AM
Is this the 5 o'clock Free Crack Giveaway?

JaBlue
04-27-2005, 04:09 AM
smoke it, dumbass

touchfaith
04-27-2005, 04:14 AM
Drop it in your bosses car and hope he gets pulled over soon.

ceyoung
04-27-2005, 04:14 AM
i sucked dick for crack once...

IndieMatty
04-27-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

get some kind bud. sprinkle liberally. enjoy.

I kid I kid.

Do you live close to NY?

purnell
04-27-2005, 04:33 AM
I'm not sure how I would feel about doing this, but crack can be traded for weed at a nice exchange rate, if the crack head is motivated.

Tacjedi
04-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Play a heads-up poker tournament with a crackhead and use the crack as your entry fee. Have him stake his soul Bart/Millhouse style.

If you win you can say that you own somebody's soul. I already have a few and intend to continue to save them.