PDA

View Full Version : Scamming ACR promo bucks -- How it Works

Terry
11-14-2002, 01:18 PM
It is very easy to build up a large number of promo bucks at ACR; they are given away quite liberally. You can't cash out promo bucks... you can only play them. It takes a very looong time to play enough hands in a real game to convert the promo bucks to real money.

The quick way to convert the promo bucks to real money is to simply lose them to a friend or to another account of your own, and that account can cash them out. Open another account, gather promo bucks, lose them to friend. No collusion, no cheating, heads up games or ring games in which all the accounts are in . Get it?

Open ten accounts, gather 500 promo bucks in each, dump 5000 promo bucks to other accounts which can cash them out. You didn't win the money, you didn't cheat other players, it all came from dumping uncashable promo bucks to other accounts which could cash them out. Now, when you get discovered, should the site pay you anyway? Very gray area... should not have been allowed to happen, but it did... kinda reinforces my low opinion of ACR management.

And, yes, it is that easy to get the promo bucks. In fact, I have basically abandoned several hundred of them on the site because they built up faster than I could turn them into usable cash.

11-14-2002, 01:51 PM
Yes, that is ur opinion. Not a fact. You are only guessing that is what happened. Odds says he has only played at 2 accounts, and that is obviously correct, otherwise Torstyn would have posted hand histories of all of these 10 accounts a long time ago!

Taxidriver
11-14-2002, 02:33 PM
If u think of the Acr scandal which is going on ,Promo bucks is not the case! It is not really any case at all! its just Torstyn and the managment finding excuses to steal theese guys nearly 6k!!! Shame on you Torstyn!

11-14-2002, 04:14 PM
Taxi, you are really admitting that you scammed and cheated and colluded with your friends? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Taxidriver
11-14-2002, 04:21 PM
I did ? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif No, sorry for my bad English if that was your thoughts...