Dealt to nott0m [ 4s Tc ]
nomorenames8 folds.
originaltex is all-In [200]
yurfoldin: chk chk
nott0m raises [600].
yurfoldin folds.

suited_ace
04-27-2005, 03:09 AM
I'd raise more, enough to put the BB all-in. The idea is to steal the BB, and at the same time probably keep the bubble going, which is really nice for you with that big stack.

Gramps
04-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Punish that (attempted) colluder. Put him all-in.

curtains
04-27-2005, 04:00 AM
Yeah Id definitely go allin here, they will fold so often, and you get your money back anyway.

Blarg
04-27-2005, 05:29 AM
This hand history was hard to read. Please make it easier next time.

I gather that you are the big blind and yurfoldin is the SB. If I'm wrong, then what I say below won't make any sense at all.

Unless you feel you have more fold equity by representing a "trap hand" to try to make the SB fold out, you might as well push, since either getting SB out or having him come in for his last chips is acceptable. After all, if SB calls for some, he has to call for all anyway. It doesn't really matter much though. The main thing is that you want to be in there in case SB calls and then loses, if you want to pick off the short stack, though. If SB comes along, so be it.

It would be better to get SB to fold out, since your hand is so weak, but you basically either raise or fold here, because you don't want to be calling with that crummy hand and letting SB in to see a cheap flop.

People have been talking about extending the bubble in situations like this. I suppose you could consider that too, but...I've seen guys come back with way less than 200 to win or get second, so I just like to get guys out. Maybe I'll learn to finesse such things over time, I don't know.

Nottom
04-27-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd raise more, enough to put the BB all-in. The idea is to steal the BB, and at the same time probably keep the bubble going, which is really nice for you with that big stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made it 800 and the BB has 910 ... if she calls this she was calling an all-in.