PDA

View Full Version : Underground Hip-Hop

scotty34
04-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm going to see Pigeon John, Jedi Mind Tricks, and The Living Legends do a show at a bar downtown tonight. This show is going to be absolutely amazing, as IMO, JMT and LL are two of the top five hip-hop crews out there. I like some of Pigeon John's stuff as well. Who are you fav hip-hop crews/artsists for those of you who appreciate this stuff?

applejuicekid
04-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Jedi Mind Tricks is basically unlistenable now that Jus Allah left the group. The beats are good, but Vinnie Paz may quite possibly be the worst rapper ever.

The album Canibus made with Stoupe was real good. Since Rawkus went under underground hip hop has turned to garbage.

scotty34
04-26-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jedi Mind Tricks is basically unlistenable now that Jus Allah left the group. The beats are good, but Vinnie Paz may quite possibly be the worst rapper ever.

The album Canibus made with Stoupe was real good. Since Rawkus went under underground hip hop has turned to garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, seriously? I love Vinny Paz. Visions of Ghandi has been one of my favorite albums released ever.

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 12:00 AM
All Hip Hop should stay underground...buried forever.

Vince Young
04-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Isn't Jus Allah back in JMT?

applejuicekid
04-27-2005, 12:14 AM
He did sound better on that album, but I would pay a gross amount of money to have a version of Violent by Design with all of his verses removed.

applejuicekid
04-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I have no idea. I hope so. Haven't followed them at all since he left.