PDA

View Full Version : Ever Seen a UFO?

SithLord69
04-26-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I know, you're gonna get ridiculed for admitting it and I'm gonna get trashed for asking it. Fck it. Let's hear about it, especially you Phoenix guys that had that huge one over the city a few years ago.

Extra points for graphic descriptions of invasive procedures suffered during abductions. No points for saying you have seen Uranus.

a500lbgorilla
04-27-2005, 01:01 AM
No. Darth Vader isn't carpooling over your house every night on his way to the Deathstar. Just let it go...

touchfaith
04-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Yes

bball233
04-27-2005, 01:13 AM
New angle to find hot snappage? That whole insane niche of ladies.

SithLord69
04-27-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes

[/ QUOTE ]Expound.

Ianco15
04-27-2005, 02:38 AM
Who determines if what you saw is a UFO? You may think it is a UFO but it is really just a cloud.

SithLord69
04-27-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who determines if what you saw is a UFO? You may think it is a UFO but it is really just a cloud.

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that it can't be proved. I've never seen one but there are a helluva a lot of credible people that have seen things that they knew damn well were not clouds or swamp gas.

goofball
04-27-2005, 02:50 AM
a UFO is an unidentified flying object.

I certainly have seen flying objects I couldn't identify.

I don't believe I've ever seen an extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Brainwalter
04-27-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that it can't be proved. I've never seen one but there are a helluva a lot of credible people that have seen things that they knew damn well were not clouds or swamp gas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been weather baloons.

TStoneMBD
04-27-2005, 03:19 AM
a very credible source told me that he once saw a long, single strip of bright lights flying over his head around 30 feet up or so at night. another credible source was there with him and verified the experience. they dont think it was an alien entity, but that it was probably some sort of military experiment.

Catch of the Day
04-27-2005, 03:22 AM
my ass is killing me...

Catch-

EliteNinja
04-27-2005, 04:31 AM
I was sitting in the backseat when my parents and I were driving down to Seattle and I looked up out the window and saw these teardrop shaped silhouettes travel through the clouds.

They were all travelling in a line and appeared and disappeared through the clouds.

kemystery
04-27-2005, 08:07 AM
I was in a group of 12 ppl who witnised an Unidentified flying object hovering silently approx. 200-300 feet above our group and was slowly moving our way into an area of sand dunes which we were illegally camping on the coast of Calif.

The area is adjacent to Air Force property, and a very prominent AFB is within 20 miles (closer as the crow flies) 12 people saw a large round shaped ship 60 - 80 yards across that floated up to the crest of the largest sand dune in this area we were at the bottom of this dune (best spot I've seen for sandboarding btw) the vessel had lights that became visible before the ship did (it was at night) which had us worried about law enforcement, but there was no noise like you might expect w/ atv's or trucks.

By the time the ship crested the dune some of us were pretty alarmed and had wisely started out of the valley. Even though it was floating forward at a crawl it still came over the valley shining lights on all of us scattering, I felt like that something bad was going to happen and looked back toward some of my friends who had tried to go out via a northern route out of the valley, that was somewhat steeper and by the time they reached the summit the ship* was directly above them shining a light on my 2 friends (who are brothers btw) from maybe 50 -60 feet above them, I can only imagine what they were feeling right then.

This girl Christine who was with me was crying out to them but we were a few hundred yards from them and could do nothing . It was the one of the most gut wrenching things I have ever seen, two of my good friends directly under what looked like a spaceship shining a white light on them from the underside of the ship. The image is burned into my memory.

The craft then reversed its direction back toward the beach still floating very slowly, methodically, switching the lights on a different part of the craft on to accomodate the direction change, Rob and Chewy (the moron bros.) now up on the plateau of the dune started running away from the ship back around the big bowl to join up w/ us further inland.

A few of the group decided to follow the ship as it cruised back toward the beach at what seemed like idling speed - I guess to watch what it was doing, I wasn't one of them. Meanwhile one of the especially religious girls was trying to convince us that we hadn't seen a space ship - even though we were still looking at it just a 1/4 mile away. Eventually ship made it to the beach and like shot flew way out on the sea seemingly 15-20 miles away in less than 30 seconds.

The lights were still visible and moving in all directions creating quite a light show, but out in the distance. There was a videotape of those same type of funny lights way out over the sea, that was recorded the next night by the same core group of guys. That videotape was given to another party for safekeeping. That person was approached by some gov't officials who demanded the tape - the person charged with holding the tape acqueisced. The supposed story is that the mother of one of the boys was telling a co-worker about her son's 'UFO tape'. His mom works on the Air Force Base mentioned above. And the reasoning is that this person mentioned it to the 'higher-ups' on this particular AFB.

This took place in 1995 on July 4th, and we had been playing around w/ some fireworks just before the event took place. I don't usually tell the story because most people just go 'Uh huh, sure. And I have never seen anything remotely like that since. So I don't really think about it much.

*(the ship roughly resembled a miniature 'Indepence Day' type ship or for those that remember; it looked exactly like the ship seen in the opening credits of 'Greatest Amercan Hero'.)

-Skeme-
04-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Google "Pheonix Lights UFO" and you'll pick up something interesting. Widely publicised.

TStoneMBD
04-27-2005, 09:37 AM
wow, that is amazing

jakethebake
04-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Sopmeone threw something at my head the other day. It missed, and I couldn't find it afterward and never identified the object.