PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky *DELETED*

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 06:19 AM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

crazy canuck
11-14-2002, 06:27 AM
As far as I can see, the only thing that can even be criticized about the Bergen players is that they abused an ACR promotion.

To the best of my understanding they didn't even do that. But even if they did the punishment was extremely harsh.

Jim Kuhn
11-14-2002, 10:34 AM
?

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 10:45 AM

justice4all
11-14-2002, 11:29 AM
They broke the rules end of story.

Taxidriver
11-14-2002, 11:37 AM
I we have broken rules on every Pokersite, and the smallest fishyest site is the only who can take the money? It says something about the site and managment in there! We have had simulars problems on other sites too and they have investigated well and found out that no criminel or cheat have been going on! and the actions they take is just to not allowing us to sit on same table and play!!

You just wants the fishes to yourself in there and would like Acr to stay small so u guys can empty the fishes yourself!! You and other of the Acr shills! (Ryan_21, n1stunnor, Jamesburke and rest of Acr lovers in here)

Jimbo
11-14-2002, 11:48 AM
Hey Billy Boy,

You are welcome to criticize anyone here that you so choose. Just be aware some people may be more intellectually aware than others so I advise you to choose carefully else you are proved to be the fool you now resemble.

I do not care if ACR confiscates all the funds deposited in the accounts on their site and Torstyn retires in Jamaica drinking Pina' Coladas and eating chilled grapes fed to him by hand from nubile young women. Nor do I particularly mind if the money is refunded to Taxi, odds or anyone else. I do not, have not, and never intend to play at ACR. Nor does your personal opinion of me matter until you have posted something original, intelligent and worthy of group discussion.

beernutz
11-14-2002, 12:14 PM
<sarcasm mode>Thank you for that totally objective and unbiased opinion. </sarcasm mode>

Ryan_21
11-14-2002, 12:24 PM
"From the facts available, it is obvious that most or not all of this $5500 was either a buyin, or was won legitimately in non-colluding play."

You must not be monitoring this board careful enough. The cheats even admitted that they only bought in for $600. And if there is two of them at the same table and it is shorthanded how do you call that non-colluding play?

"It is obvious to me that all the posters who are defending Torstyn are whores and paid spokespersons for the online poker industry, ACR in particular."

C'mon man, who's delusional?

Ryan_21

11-14-2002, 12:39 PM
Swell, now Ramashithead is back here.......

jamesburke
11-14-2002, 02:41 PM
Taxi back off man, im not a shill, and I have never been one. I have talked with odds in the past and thought he was a good guy. I think this is a landmark case in the face of online poker. It will set precedence on what sites can and can't do and I hope that whatever stance ACR takes they should stand by it.
ACR does have a lot of fishes...but i have other sites I play at with more.
Ken

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 03:47 PM

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 03:52 PM
"Both Jimbo and Lorinda have now made it perfectly obvious that they have no intellectual integrity whatsoever by supporting Torstyn in this matter."

I fail to see where this statement has any truth in it. They disagree about a subject, that is their right.

"In particular, it is quite clear that both Jimbo and Lorinda are whores for ACR. It is quite obvious that both Jimbo and Lorinda bend over and allow themselves to be anally violated, whenever Torstyn tells them to do so."

The rules of the 2+2 forums do not allow insulting other posters like this. This and other reasons resulted in Ramashiva being barred from here.

I have alot of respect for the other posters here, Lorinda and Jimbo are at the top of the list, but if they disagree with me that is fine. I've been know to be wrong about things at times.

MS Sunshine

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 03:55 PM
"Why don't you just shut up and let the people who know how to think discuss this issue.

Is this necessary?

MS Sunshine

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 04:00 PM
"And if there is two of them at the same table and it is shorthanded how do you call that non-colluding play?"

BOTH the ACR and the players said there was no cheating. Someone provide some hand histories to prove this point or lets return to what is the issue.

MS Sunshine

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Yeah, that's right. It is also against the rules here to have ad posts, maybe Mason should take $5,500 from you for your repeated, many times more than eight, breaking of the rules.

Wait, that seems a little harsh for breaking some rules doesn't it. How about if he justs asks you not to do it again or kicks you off the site. That seems more reasonable.

MS Sunshine

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 04:08 PM

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 04:30 PM

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 04:35 PM
"How many times a day do you bend over and let Torstyn anally violate you?"

I know you just want to make a stir, before you are asked to leave again, but please don't drive off posters that have been here for a long time, before you go.

OK? Play nice please.

MS Sunshine

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 04:41 PM
"why chastise posters about their comments being inappropriate"

Because they are, even on RGP.

It might appear that I'm being the cop today, but your comments to the other posters are being insulting. So, using my right to free speech, I'm pointing it out to you, in a civil manner.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 04:42 PM

MS Sunshine
11-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Ramashiva's time on RGP has forced some to call for splitting the RGP forum so it is moderated. I have stopped reading most of the posts there due to all the conflict that has arisen since he arrived. Something I'll do here also if it starts to look like the present day RGP.

As to the rest of your post, I have no comment.

MS Sunshine

Jimbo
11-14-2002, 04:57 PM
Billy,

Here are the two posts I made, in their entirety, regarding this dispute prior to your less than enlightening derrogatory comments about Lorinda and myself:

Post #1
Ms Sunshine,

I often agree with your posts but you are missing something here. It is my understanding that the initial bankroll was built fraudently. Any monetary gains acquired from this fraudulant beginning are also gained by fraud. IMHO this means sacrificing the entire amount is not only acceptable but entirely necessary.

A real world (not online) comaprison might be stealing a credit card. Using the card to purchase merchandise at wholesale prices then selling the goods at retail. Using your reasoning the difference in money between the amount initially obtained and the total received from the fraudulantly obtained goods should go to the crooks? How kooky is this?

Respectfully,

Jimbo

Post #2
It appears I do not completely understand the promo bucks promotion. Therefore I should have left this post alone as I have all the others. Since it was you MsSunshine I made a poor decision and chose to respond. I retract my first post and do not care if they are tried by a jury and hung or awarded some or all of their money back. I always thought something was fishy with the original concept since I have played with Taxi and concluded it was unlikely he won that much money heads up without some kind of help.

Jimbo

Now you wrote: "I just don't see any possible intellectual argument for justifying Torstyn's actions. Therefore, I conclude that Jimbo, Lorinda, others are paid whores of ACR. How is this an insult? Again, I am just expressing my opinion." Now what is it about these two posts that you find so difficult to comprehend? I admitted my error for posting without complete knowledge of the Promo Bucks promotion and apologized for doing so. Since you believe simply expressing an opinion is okey dokey here is mine regarding you. I do not believe you are German any more than Sgt. Schultz was on Hogans Heroes! Also your posts are just as useless as they were before you were barred. Shoo Fly You Bother Me (like a gnat bothers an elephant)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 05:35 PM

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 05:50 PM

beernutz
11-14-2002, 05:56 PM
" Ever hear of Leibnitz, Goethe, Einstein, von Neumann, Oppenheimer, Heisenberg, Kant, Hegel, Schopenhaur, Nietzsche, Freud, Jung, Marx, Wittgenstein, etc., etc. "

I have heard of all those except Leibnitz and Schopenhaur. Perhaps you meant Leibniz and Schopenhauer?

GrannyMae
11-14-2002, 06:13 PM
What is this play nice, business? I thought this forum was for the purpose of exchanging views on subjects related to internet poker. What does playing nice have to do with anything?

mr. kuhlman,

while i do not beleive for a second that you are ramashiva (too many typos and errors), i beleive that the point the posters are making are in regards to the way you deliver your message.

i have just started moderating a poker forum, and one of the unique things about our forum is the balance that we will be attempting to fall somewhere between rgp and 2+2 in terms of moderation.

i have been known to post outrageous things, but NEVER has my intentions to be mean or insulting. sometimes i may have come across that way, but it was never intended.

i find this thread eye opening, because it has made me analyze whether i would delete your potsings if you came on to our new forum.

i beleive i would ask for a bit more civility, and if you did not comply, i would delete your posts. this is a commercial forum, and you MUST abide by the operators rules of engagement (no matter how stifling they may seem at times)

tone it down, and you will be a valuable asset to 2+2 as a devil's advocate. continue to talk about "anal violation" and such, and i suspect that you will be following in the footsteps of your great mentor.

fwiw

Jimbo
11-14-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey Granny,

What forum do you moderate? I am looking for somewhere else to post till this Ramashiva imitator goes away or is banned!

Jimbo

GrannyMae
11-14-2002, 06:26 PM
What forum do you moderate? I am looking for somewhere else to post till this Ramashiva imitator goes away or is banned!

hi jimbo,

we would welcome your posts ANYTIME at
http://www.pokerclub.be/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

unfortunately, there is not much there yet except MY crap, so it currently sucks *really* bad. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

a contribution from you would assuredly class it up a bit.

11-14-2002, 09:05 PM
yep, it's willy alright....

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 09:12 PM

Ryan_21
11-14-2002, 09:34 PM
"The most severe punishment that I would agree would be justified would be to deduct the total amount of promo bucks awarded from $5500, and send Taxidriver a check for the balance."

C'mon man, think about if this happened 40 years ago in one of those smokey backrooms of a pool hall, where people kept shotguns under the table. Now how retarded does it sound if they caught someone cheating and beat the sh*t out of him and/or shot them, but then they were like, "you know what, we should at least give him back the money that he came with." Yeah right, If you cheat or defraud a site you dont get the luxury of getting you money back.

I hate to make a reference to Rounders and sound like a greenhorn, but do you think the cops should have gave Mike and Worm back the money that they came with?

Ryan_21

Ryan_21
11-14-2002, 09:41 PM
"That is why you and Mason hardly ever show your faces on RGP."

I beleive its the other way around. They probably dont show their faces there b/c RGP is a complete joke.

Furthermore, you dont call Ray Zee, Fossilman, Sklansky, Mason, Dynasty, Jim Brier etc, etc, etc experts?

Ryan_21

Ryan_21
11-14-2002, 09:49 PM
For someone who claims that they are not ramishiva, you sure know a hell of a lot about him. Let me ask you this, if you aren't ramashiva are you his butt buddy or something?

Ryan_21

GrannyMae
11-14-2002, 10:24 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Jim Kuhn
11-14-2002, 11:06 PM
You seem to know me very well from just one post!! :>)

I do think they were colluding to extract deposit bonus money from ACR. Why else would they open 8-10 accounts? Your response does not answer that question! If there was not credit card fraud nor collusion against 'the other players' they should be refunded their money less the deposit bonuses.

That is my opinion! But, as you already pointed out, I am not the world's greatest thinker!!

Have a great day!

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U

I

Wilhelm Kuhlmann
11-14-2002, 11:28 PM

MS Sunshine
11-15-2002, 12:45 AM
"I know a lot about ramashiva because I have studiously read all his posts, both on 2+2 and RGP. I do not see how anyone can read the entire body of rama's writings and not at least concede that he is obviously a very intelligent and well-educated man. Too many people disagree with rama on something, then conclude that he is stupid and ignorant. Rama's posts speak for themselves. If anyone tells me that rama is an idiot and knows nothing, I immediately know that that person is the real idiot who knows nothing.

Classic.

MS Sunshine

beernutz
11-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Royalty on USENET, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen posted here. Why would USENET posters have special powers in this forum? William, have you forgotten to takes your meds again?

Jim Kuhn
11-24-2002, 10:22 PM
What is up with the new display format? If this whole thread appears on top I do not like the format!!

Mason Malmuth
11-24-2002, 10:43 PM
The main reason I'm not posting on or even looking much at RGP is time. Just keeping up with everything here is almost a full time job.

Best wishes,
Mason

Mason Malmuth
11-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Well, it looks to me like matty is handling this problem, and there is no need for me to interfere.

Thanks and best wishes,
Mason

GrannyMae
11-25-2002, 12:31 AM
actually mason, i made the post you are responding to 10 days ago. in that short period of time i think it has turned into a complete and total cesspool regarding certain posters and their impact on the value of the NG..

i have not given up on rgp YET, but it is becoming harder and harder to find anything that does not piss me off.

since you guys are doing some deleting today, would you mind deleting my "endorsement" of rgp that you were responding to??
(jk)

11-25-2002, 11:53 PM
I hate to be repetitive with my questions, but why were all of Wilhelm Kuhlmann's posts deleted? His posts have been available for some time, and I haven't seen anything he has posted to warrant deleting all of his posts.

beernutz
11-26-2002, 12:38 AM
blah, blah, blah anonymous-boy

jamesburke
11-26-2002, 02:33 AM
idoits like him try to ruin the forum that's why, try and register and we like beernutz said take u seriously