PDA

View Full Version : Depositing Into Netteller

11-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Is a credit card deposit made into Netteller instantaneous, as with Paypal and Firepay? Some of the posts here said something about a 4-5 day transfer delay.

Jeffage
11-13-2002, 09:20 PM
I believe they are, but there is a 3.9% fee from Neteller, and most credit cards treat it as a cash advance. Also, I believe some credit cards don't allow the transaction at all. I am doing the EFT, but it is taking FOREVER. I requested it on Thursday afternoon, and still don't have it in there (though it left my bank on Monday). Sigh.

Jeff

Stu Pidasso
11-14-2002, 12:23 AM
I tried to fund my firepay account the other night with a CC. It would not let me do anything unless I validated a bank account(which I have no desire to do with them). I was looking for an email address or 800 # on their website to contact them, but could not find any. So screw em. they ain't getting anymore of my business.

Stu

11-14-2002, 11:56 AM
I deposited on Sunday, as of thursday I do not have access to the funds yet

Jeffage
11-14-2002, 10:47 PM
Give it a couple days, I just got my money today and I requested the transfer last Thursday...if going for the Paradise Promo, email them and explain ur circumstances. Maybe they will cut u a break.

Jeff