PDA

View Full Version : Eery letter should I be worried?

apd138
04-26-2005, 07:22 PM
I recieved a letter which I think was locally postmarked in Northern Virginia PM on the 25th of April (im no expert), it has no return address, my address was typed not hand written. The letter contained the following images printed directly as they appear on the website. It is folded twice into thirds width wise like you would do to send a letter, but there is also a third fold down the center width wise that would fold it in half so it sits kinda like a accordion now. As I didn't have a job until last week, go to college, and don't drive because I lost my license I don't even leave the house all that often right now, much less make a whole lot of ememies so this is particularly baffling. I can provide pictures of the envelope and letter but will have to get a digital camera from my brother. I am not by nature a conspiracy theorist, just thought this might be good for a few laughs, and maybe somoene could explain why I recieved it.
http://www.bugpowder.com/lexikon/shtumm1-10.jpg http://www.bugpowder.com/lexikon/shtumm1-11.jpg

spamuell
04-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Post hourly updates to confirm you're alive.

Alobar
04-26-2005, 07:30 PM
the fact that your address wasnt written means that whoever did it knew there was a chance youd recognize the handwriting. Its one of your friends playing a joke on you.

PoBoy321
04-26-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that when I was like 4 years old, I saw this in a picture book.

Benholio
04-26-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
because I lost my license

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its a bad samaritan.

ceyoung
04-26-2005, 07:35 PM
i like how death and his skeleton go and get pizza afterwards.

DavidC
04-26-2005, 07:36 PM
This letter is very artistic. It has lots of symbology.

Eihli
04-26-2005, 08:04 PM
"I'm sure the word you are so desperately grasping for is SYMBOLISM"."

edit: i'm sure i butchered that /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stuey
04-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Take this to the police asap. Very good chance they can't lock up a person for this. But atleast the cops will know they have one more crazy person to lookout for. Give them your full name and address.

cnfuzzd
04-26-2005, 08:16 PM
wow,,,

eat it. It has lsd on it. Well, actually, give it to someone else, make sure they dont die, then eat it, it has lsd on it.

peace

john nickle

maldini
04-26-2005, 08:22 PM
did you just get a job at a pizza place? if so...quit

Edge34
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM
There's a page number at the bottom of the first, it looks like.

What does it say at the bottom right of the second part? Someone's name and 1996. This looks like its from some kind of morbid comic book...probably just from a friend, or from a random pranker. Probably nothing to worry about, but if you're pretty spooked, go ahead and take it to the cops, see if they can hook up with the Post Office and try to trace it. No return address is kinda messed.

Edge34
04-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Lookie what I found...

http://www.lambiek.net/keyenburg.htm

At least that tells you WHAT it is...don't know why you got it, but its 99.999999% sure some random prank, whether someone found you in the phone book or its from a friend.

If you DO get killed randomly, though, make sure to tell us so we can be on the lookout for this stuff... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif