PDA

View Full Version : No more tournament summaries at Eurobet?

suited_ace
04-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I stopped receiving those since last Friday. I contacted support, and after a few brain-dead replies, I got this:

Dear Mr Suited Ace

Thank you for your message
Since we can't see any problems whatsoever with your account your request has been escalated to our poker manager who will be in contact soon.

Kind Regards
Michalis
Eurobet Customer Services

They didn't contact me after this, so today I sent another message to customer support, telling them I was still waiting for the poker manager to contact me. This is what I got in return:

Dear Mr Suited Ace,

Thank you for contacting us, please be advised that this service is not available any longer, the decision was taken today this is why we have not contacted you earlier,

Kind regards
Sarah

Their customer support already told me so much BS about all sorts of problems, that I almost can't believe this. Are you getting your summaries at Eurobet? What about the other skins?

Freudian
04-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Same problem here. And same frustrating correspondence with support. After we established for the third time that them saying that it should work doesn't really matter much if it actually doesn't work I got the following from them:

Thank you for your message.

We inform you that our Poker Software supplier are investigating this matter.

Kind Regards,
Valentina
Eurobet Customer Services

hummusx
04-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I had this same problem a few months back with Party. They told me they didn't know, then they told me they didn't offer it any more. Turned out to be a problem with my email address. I changed it to a different email and it started working again.

Freudian
04-26-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had this same problem a few months back with Party. They told me they didn't know, then they told me they didn't offer it any more. Turned out to be a problem with my email address. I changed it to a different email and it started working again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet have never mailed it though. They send it to the inbox in their internal e-message system. So it's not an issue with our e-mail.

suited_ace
04-26-2005, 06:41 PM
"Thank you for contacting us, please be advised that this service is not available any longer, the decision was taken today this is why we have not contacted you earlier."

Is this just Eurobet or the other Party skins are doing this as well?

Freudian
04-27-2005, 04:43 AM
I got all my old tourney summaries this morning. Haven't tried playing yet so don't know if it works as it should from now on.

protoverus
04-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I haven't received any of mine...ever. I double checked email addy and all. I've sent 2 emails a day for 3 days to their 'customer support' and haven't gotten any response.

Has anyone had this problem fixed?

Be well.

Proto

curtains
04-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah I wasnt getting them for days, but after about 5 emails complaining, they have started to arrive again.