PDA

View Full Version : You may have been to a place that looks (GRRRRR)

"spaceman"Bryce
04-26-2005, 04:30 PM
like this (http://www.mcdonalds.com/) I must say something about there tricky "two window" system,obviously designed to scam me.Note graph 1-A to see the trickery:

Graph 1-A

Drive through
-->order here------>window one(pay here)----->window two

Note that you must pay for the food before they give it to you. Now some of you may wonder why I wasted your time with this: You see I had class at 8 am and another at 9:30am-I got late picks for schedule.This clearly sucks. I hadnt had anything to eat.So I drive to This hellhole of mass distribution (http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/index.aspx) It cost 5 dollars to get a meal there.THAT IS SOME EXPENSIVE artificially flavored [censored].It is also delicious.Now the problem is that i didnt get any food.After I paid I drove off. Only two hours later did I realize that I had not ate. This makes me feel Crazy (http://www.thenazareneway.com/vegetarian/ronald_mcdonald_is_now_a_vegetar.htm) and mad.This is like the twelth time Ive done that and I dont even eat at fast food restaurants all that often.What an evil, EVIL system.Ok so maybe its not evil and im just retarded, but i am still hungry.AND i want my 5 bux back!

So does anyone else pay at fast food drive thrus and then forget to pick up there food or is that just me??

M2d
04-26-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So does anyone else pay at fast food drive thrus and then forget to pick up there food or is that just me??

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe it is just you.

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 04:34 PM
A bunch of places put built the two window stores back in the 1980s but I thought they pretty mkuch all gave up on the concept. I drive thru them all the time and the first window is always shut down. Are there still places using this system?

Non_Comformist
04-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Just you bro, but nice work using the graph. Labeling it 1-A was especially awesome and helpful.

CORed
04-26-2005, 04:41 PM
I can be a major space case at times, but I have never done that. I have gone to the grocery store, paid for something, and walked out without it thought.

razor
04-26-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lSo does anyone else pay at fast food drive thrus and then forget to pick up there food or is that just me??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't forget, but I don't believe it is just you.

btw, you may or may not be aware that some people believe that artificial flavours, artifical colours and preservatives contribute to ADD.

jba
04-26-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Graph 1-A

Drive through
-->order here------>window one(pay here)----->window two

[/ QUOTE ]

next time note the taco bell drive thru. I submit graph 2-B:

Graph 2-B
Drive through
-->order here------>one and only window (get food and money here)

under this system your predicament is impossible. This is obviously EV- for taco bell, since there are a lot of dumb people in the world that pay for their food at McDonalds without picking it up, but what can they do right this is Ronald's scam not taco bell's.

They make up for it by imprisoning you. That right, between the time you order and the time you pay/pickup, you may not leave. At mcdonalds you are welcome to order and drive away right then, but at the bell you're stuck in line. If the guy at the window has a heart attack (he is at the taco bell drive thru, after all) you're not getting out of this hell hole until the tow truck comes, or you jump the curb (and trust me dem's some tall curbs).

I think more people leave because they're sick of the wait than leave because they forgot their food.

Beerfund
04-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Last week I went to get a money order for $200, payed for it and left. The a sshole who sold it to me didnt even say anything but thankfully I remembered and went back in. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ulysses
04-26-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is like the twelth time Ive done that and I dont even eat at fast food restaurants all that often.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome.

Will you please show us your best friend's website?

mason55
04-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Exhibit #1 of why we should have licenses to create offspring.

Los Feliz Slim
04-26-2005, 05:47 PM
You also totally screwed up the food distribution order for everyone in line behind you, which is amusing.

Chairman Wood
04-26-2005, 05:59 PM
I did this once at a Burger King. I was having a bad day with a lot of things on my mind. My friend in High School worked at a Mc D. He said this hanppened about once every other day.

DBowling
04-26-2005, 06:12 PM
i have never done that, nor have i ever heard of anyone doing that. but maybe most of those that do forget, are too embarassed to admit it

"spaceman"Bryce
04-26-2005, 06:21 PM
well if you think about it.... how many times have i driven through a fast food restaurant? Probably about 70-80.57-58 out of 70 is pretty good.Thats like a 85% success rate!B /images/graemlins/laugh.gif