PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Girl

kurosh
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
I had just met this girl. We fooled around once or twice. She did something to really piss me off and I refused to talk to her.

A day or two later, a random girl IM'd me and said a friend had told her about me. I asked said friend and he confirmed. I wasn't really interested but she kept talking to me. After a day or two, she kept insisting we meet up so I agreed. We set a time and place, the mall.

I go to the mall at the specified time. 10 minutes later, she's not there. I look around and notice the girl I wasn't speaking to there. Odd coincidence. She waves me over and I go. She starts apologizing for the reason why I was pissed off at her and says she really misses me. I find it odd and ask her flat out a few times if she knew I was going to be here. She says something along the lines of, "Yeah, that is a pretty weird coincidence and I see how you could think that, but no."

We end up being decent friends and still mess around occasionally. This was about 4 months ago. Yesterday, the issue comes up and I tell her I suspected the girl was her. She laughs and admits that it was her.

Wtf do I do?

Edit: I didn't really go into it but the random girl she was pretending to be was an actual person. She pretended to be her and manipulating my friend into telling her about me by saying she had the same interests and such. She changed her manner of speech and other things to make it seem as if she was this new girl.

LALDAAS
04-26-2005, 03:59 PM
High School ?

kurosh
04-26-2005, 04:00 PM
No, neither of us are in high school.

Alobar
04-26-2005, 04:00 PM
uhm, if you wernt smart enough to know it was actually her the first time, you are in trouble. Hell if you are dumb enough to meet some stranger chick from IM at the mall for christs sake, you've got bigger issues than being friends with a co dependant clingy ho.

LALDAAS
04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uhm, if you wernt smart enough to know it was actually her the first time, you are in trouble. Hell if you are dumb enough to meet some stranger chick from IM at the mall for christs sake, you've got bigger issues than being friends with a co dependant clingy ho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much in a nut shell

stabn
04-26-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was a movie we're just about to the point where she kills you...

Edge34
Depending on what she did to piss you off, there were two things to do:

1) Not let it bug you as much as it did, let her apologize and swallow your pride.

2) Not show up at the mall. Sounded sketchy from the start and it seems like you knew it.

FishNChips
I was thinking that I really missed 7th grade. I think by "fooling around" he means that they hold hands and occassionally he pecks her cheek when her mom leaves the room during the Harry Potter viewings at her place.

Between this post and REO Speedwagon on the radio in the lab I'm being taken back to Jr. High.. ahhhhh.... Thanks for the memories!

FishNChips

A Fish and His Chips are Soon Parted

kurosh
04-26-2005, 04:04 PM
She was supposed to be a friend of a friend. You've never met someone online?

mostsmooth
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
well believe me, youre going to like it when you get there

on a side note, bang the balls off her

kurosh
By fooling around, I mean I put my dick in her mouth. Is that better?

kurosh
04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been.

mostsmooth
04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been.

[/ QUOTE ]
so whats the problem?

chaas4747
04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By fooling around, I mean He put His dick in my mouth. Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

kurosh
04-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I find it extremely disturbing she pretended to be someone and made up a personality, then manipulated both me and my friend just to try and patch things up. No one else sees strains of craziness in that?

mostsmooth
04-26-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it extremely disturbing she pretended to be someone and made up a personality, then manipulated both me and my friend just to try and patch things up. No one else sees strains of craziness in that?

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe we do, but who cares, she likes you a lot, bang the balls off her.

tolbiny
04-26-2005, 04:08 PM
yeah women are crazy, so what?
Cut her off for a week- make up some excuse. If she gets irratable and mad thats normal. If she goes psyco, thats bad and get away.

TimM
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty standard for girls I think. You don't know what crazy is.

RicktheRuler
I bet she is good in the sack. If she is into weird [censored] like this, I am willing to pretend I am you and bang her a few times--need pic first. The offer is on the table my man.

LALDAAS
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By fooling around, I mean He put His dick in my mouth. Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

ROLF nh

RicktheRuler
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I think she manipulated you guys so she can bang you. Let that hooker manipulate away.

nothumb
04-26-2005, 04:12 PM
You are obviously leaving out something major here. I suspect a serious donk move on your part. Just a hunch.

NT

FishNChips
04-26-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you came here for a serious answer your nuts. if you can't see that this biyazich is slightly loco then you are nuts. If you're enjoying "fooling around" then continue to do so, but the guy that puts his head in the lions mouth usually ends up with scars. I think you know the answer to this one... but you're not man enough to break it off (or your terrified that she'll find your pet bunny).

My point was this is the kind of crap that seemed prevalent in Jr. High (minus the instant messaging and the dick sucking) and if you are stuck here then you need to grow up a bit.

Jeez... if you're posting on OOT don't take yourself so seriously.

FishNChips

kurosh
04-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Well, she likes to read these forums to keep an eye on me, so maybe she'll chime in.

nothumb
04-26-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, she likes to read these forums to keep an eye on me, so maybe she'll chime in.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're to blame for peachy. Donk.

NT

Stuey
04-26-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and still mess around occasionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

You kissing this girl? You know why hookers don't kiss? Because there is not a woman on the planet that won't fall in love with a guy if you are kissing them. Hookers would be giving refunds if they let guys kiss them!

Guys are visual chicks are MENTAL! Throw a kiss on them and they close their eyes and reinvent you.

You think it is just messing around you know we just helping each other out. She thinks if I can just keep close enough to him sooner or later he will change and start loving me. Or she will just let you knock her up either way you are in trbl.

You are to nice of a guy, I can tell, these chicks like guys like that. Guys like you have trouble getting rid of these crazy chicks. You try to talk to them reason it out and keep them as friends. It won't work she will weasle back into your life over and over. Here's what you do.

No more sex messing around ment sex right?

No kissing or any touching don't even sit next to her.

Become a normal man, a jerk, a slob, act like you are having a gross out contest with your male friends when you are with her.

Tell her you will only have sex with her if she brings a friend.

Go wild have fun with it. And be sure to use a condom if she brings a friend. She will still try to get knocked up. Maybe just give her a shocker if your sure she won't like it. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Don't tell her to leave drive her away, repulse her.

bosoxfan
04-26-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe just give her a shocker if your sure she won't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought all girls liked the shocker.

offTopic
04-26-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cut her off for a week- make up some excuse. If she gets irratable and mad thats normal. If she goes psyco, thats bad and get away.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is referred to as a "raise for information".

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is referred to as a "raise for information".

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Definitely play the hand in such a way as to make decisions on later streets easier.

Non_Comformist
04-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Who the [censored] meets up at the mall?

kurosh
04-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Holy [censored]. Too right about too many things :P

kurosh
04-26-2005, 05:10 PM
I dislike meeting people over food and there's no where else to go in this small crappy town.

Bluffoon
04-26-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive seen parades with fewer red flags.

Non_Comformist
04-26-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dislike meeting people over food and there's no where else to go in this small crappy town.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in one of those towns, ok.

In all honestly this is pretty standard stuff for girls who are a little too needy. If you like her I don't think it is much of an issue. Certainly not 4 months after the fact. That you went from "not speaking to her" to "fooling around" rather quickly after bumping into her, and now seem upset about something minor, leads me to believe that she is not the only one who has some growing up to do in terms of relationships.

ScottyP431
04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1) Not let it bug you as much as it did, let her apologize and swallow your pride.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahah, let her swallow your pride... i get it...

kurosh
04-26-2005, 05:22 PM
This is standard for girls? I've only had one serious relationship and she did these kind of things too. I thought she was crazy. If all girls are like this... oh dear god.

Ulysses
04-26-2005, 05:26 PM
It's not the girls, it's you.

Non_Comformist
04-26-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is standard for girls? I've only had one serious relationship and she did these kind of things too. I thought she was crazy. If all girls are like this... oh dear god.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls that are needy. El Diablo is right, if you picking these type of girls then it is you.

IndieMatty
04-26-2005, 05:40 PM
This is clearly Kwazars woman.

sublime
04-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Wtf do I do?

is the sex good?

the answer to that questions should solve everything.

chesspain
04-26-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Community college?

meep_42
04-26-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Community college?

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius.

-d

Alobar
04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, the depths of your ignorance grows.

And no, I've never met some girl at a mall (hahhahah) that IMed me and said that she was the friend of some girl I poked once or twice. Helloooooo, McFly!!! It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize its not "a friend" its the actual girl herself. As if that is obviouse enough, you should have realized it when the "friend" never shows up at the mall, but "oh wow, what a coincidence" fruitloop does.

Yeah, ive met chicks from over the internet....you know what I did before I met them at the mall (hahahah)? We talked on the phone. Lol, tho I suspect it wouldnt have helped, and your phone convorsation would have gone alot like this.

You: uh...hello?

"friend": Hi!

You: wow, you sound exactly like your friend!

"friend": I know, people tell us that all the time, crazy huh??

You: wow, sure is...people tell me I sound like emanuel lewis, so I know how that goes

"Friend": Tehe, hey you wanna meet at the mall??

You: Gosh that would be swell!!