PDA

View Full Version : AA, How weak am I

dcarlc
04-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Fold to me, UTG+1 A /images/graemlins/club.gifA /images/graemlins/heart.gif, I raise, folds to the button, He is very loose AGG preflop, not overly agg post flop(49/7/1.3), Both blinds call.

Flop: 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif10 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, BB Who is loose passive passive bets(45/4/.9), I raise, Button 3bets, SB folds, BB calls, I call.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, I check, Button bets, we both call.

River: Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, I check, Button bets, we both call.

After the button 3 bet the flop, How bad did I play it.

P.S. After further review I quess if the button see's 50% of the flops and raises 7% of the time thats not really aggresive is it?

Bill C
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
You could have made it 4 bets on the flop and lead out on the turn with what figures to be the best hand at that point. By stopping on the flop and checking the turn, you handed over control of the hand.

bill c

Fat Nicky
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
you gave up too early. Anothe raise needs to go in somewhere, either capping the flop or raising the turn. I prefer capping the flop since it's multiway.

dcarlc
04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
I know I have to get more money in there some place, but I get a little to nervous when limpers start to 3 bet.
I am TAG (15/9.5/2.3). If I'm not jamming this pot I could be getting my aggression in the wrong spots?

Fat Nicky
04-26-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get a little to nervous when limpers start to 3 bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't get nervous on the flop, get nervous when they start raising the turn.

dcarlc
04-26-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get a little to nervous when limpers start to 3 bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't get nervous on the flop, get nervous when they start raising the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that, I am going to remember that.

Justin A
04-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Go ahead and four bet the flop and lead the turn. You'd hate for button to take a free card on this draw heavy board.

Redeye
04-26-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you gave up too early. Anothe raise needs to go in somewhere, either capping the flop or raising the turn. I prefer capping the flop since it's multiway.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think of trying to c/r a LAG button on the turn? To risky?