PDA

View Full Version : Why do you wear girls underwear?

rmarotti
04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Discuss.

InchoateHand
04-26-2005, 03:34 PM
I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
but I didnīt see that the joke was on me, oh no.

I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
oh, if Iīd only seen that the joke was on me.

Chairman Wood
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
thongs avoid bunching in the back. Essentially, why have a whole wad of cotton being wedged up your butt when you can just have a little bit.

Non_Comformist
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Why wouldn't they?

rmarotti
04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Brilliant!

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 03:39 PM
I actually kinda like girls wearing them while...well...you know. It's a turn on to push them aside to...well...you know. I prefer that to them not having them.

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 03:44 PM
How long do you figure before peachy chimes in with, "Ah don't wear mah panties anymo."

asofel
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long do you figure before peachy chimes in with, "Ah don't wear mah panties anymo."

[/ QUOTE ]

20 mins, probably sooner

chaas4747
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long do you figure before peachy chimes in with, "Ah don't wear mah panties anymo, rembr im a whore ."

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

tolbiny
04-26-2005, 03:50 PM
It gives me the support i need untill the commercialize the "bro"

or did you mean woman's panties? those i don't wear, that's just weird.

Alobar
04-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Like most guys, I used to be in the "no underwear is [censored] sexy!" camp. Then I started dating this total hottie, who NEVER wore underwear. Oh man, it was sooooooooooo [censored] sexy to pull down her pants, and blam! There it is!. Well after a while it just become not that excititng. Then one day she wore underwear and it was a bigger turn on, than the first time I was with her and found out she wasnt wearing underwear. Ever since that day I'm a huge fan of sexy underwear, and the the no underwear thing is hugely "meh".

tolbiny
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm in the- different is fun camp. If your dating a girl who wears panties all the time- its def gonna be way hot the one time she doesn't- and vice versa.

Now just sit back and wait for the "so you switched to donkeys cause the pedophile side of you needed a break?" jokes to roll in.

Eurotrash
04-26-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant, in my opinion.

although I bet it would be a bit more accurate if you threw in a few more !!!!!!'s and some hahaahhahah!!!'s as well.

istewart
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
thes iss the reeson weemen git raped!!!!!!!

mostsmooth
04-26-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How long do you figure before peachy chimes in with, "Ah don't wear mah panties anymo, rembr im a whore ."

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
you dont need to fix everybodys posts. geezuz, its enough already. it wouldnt even help if you were funny

bholdr
04-26-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Like most guys, I used to be in the "no underwear is [censored] sexy!" camp. Then I started dating this total hottie, who NEVER wore underwear. Oh man, it was sooooooooooo [censored] sexy to pull down her pants, and blam! There it is!. Well after a while it just become not that excititng. Then one day she wore underwear and it was a bigger turn on, than the first time I was with her and found out she wasnt wearing underwear. Ever since that day I'm a huge fan of sexy underwear, and the the no underwear thing is hugely "meh".

[/ QUOTE ]

you nailed it, alobar. i totally aggree. it doesn't even have to be 'sexy underwear' for me, though... plain cotton panties are HOT, too (long as they'ew not 'granny panties'). leotards, on the other hand, are terrible.

LALDAAS
04-26-2005, 04:21 PM
I agree, But it has to be a thong and the smaller the better.

Phoenix1010
04-26-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything in this post. Almost the same sequence of experiences for me.

beerbandit
04-26-2005, 04:31 PM
i think those little boyshorts underwear are sweet ---

also what jake said about pulling them to the side, make sure you pull them far enough or....

cheers

DBowling
04-26-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think those little boyshorts underwear are sweet

[/ QUOTE ]

beerbandit
04-26-2005, 04:50 PM
"which we discussed is strictly a comfort thing"

Skjonne
04-26-2005, 06:17 PM
As a matter of fact this thread isn't useless without pics but Gentlemen, I would like some anyway

Thanks in advance

Beerfund
04-26-2005, 06:21 PM
http://www.leather-muscle-men.com/new-hub-pics/dirty-underwear/30.jpg

Dr. Strangelove
04-26-2005, 06:22 PM
More comfortable. Plus they make me look sexy.

YourFoxyGrandma
04-26-2005, 06:29 PM
I bet that guy's balls smell like sunflowers.