PDA

View Full Version : 2/3 table tourney

zambonidrivr
04-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Not sure which section this one belongs. Do any of you play the 2-3 tournaments on PP? I am a winning player on singles and multi's. I always find the multi's to be easier as I believe it favors the tighter agressive player... and allows for the impatiant player to make more mistakes. Anyway, I really respect the opinions here and would like to know what the experts thing. Let me guess, you can play 2 single tables for as long as a 2 table takes.... which produces a higher roi?

dfscott
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always find the multi's to be easier as I believe it favors the tighter agressive player... and allows for the impatiant player to make more mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the impatient players are going to be playing the multi's since they take longer -- they're the ones pushing SnGs pre-flop on level one with QJs.

pokerlaw
04-26-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't think the impatient players are going to be playing the multi's since they take longer -- they're the ones pushing SnGs pre-flop on level one with QJs.

[/ QUOTE ]

while i have noticed a greater degree of overall tightness in the Party 30 person tourneys since August (used to last 1:05 or so, now they are about 1:30), there are still a lot of players who are just as bad as the single table people play also.

The potential to get 650% ROI for a first is also nice...

zambonidrivr
04-26-2005, 03:44 PM
good point. thank you.

i love it when people push QJo!!!

Sam T.
04-26-2005, 03:48 PM
I used to play a lot of these things but:

-They kept freezing on me, and playing one hand every 15 minutes really cuts down on the hourly rate.

-They kicked my ass. I don't know what it is. I am a winning player at Party's one-tables, and Stars two-tables, but the three tables at Party kill me. Not a representative sample, though. Maybe I'll try again.

Oh, my bankroll doesn't like $30 buy-ins. Maybe in a few months.

Sam

zambonidrivr
04-26-2005, 03:51 PM
i am suprrised they don't have higher limits for the 2-3 tables... only $50. that kinda sucks.

i usually play one of the $50's, while 2 tabling 2 $20 single tables