PDA

View Full Version : looking for a breakdown on Borgata action.

MarcT
04-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I am going to the Borgata, 5-1 through 5-4 and am looking for a breakdown on the recent action, etc. I was there probably about a year ago now with a couple of buddies, but not since. When I was there last, I noticed that the 6/12 was just as crazy loose as the 2-4 forcing you to play the top winning draws, etc. I was wondering if this is still the case, or if I should move up. The 10-20 seems close to out of my range or comfortzone, actually the later. What are your thoughts.

Also, I am planning on entering on of the morning NL tourneys, probably Monday. Did this last time with OK success. Found out to be honest, you must plan to re-buy and add-on, or at least add on to have any chance.

Thanks for your input.

CCx
04-26-2005, 04:03 PM
The 6/12 game has not changed since your last visit, still highly recommended.

Bulldog
04-26-2005, 04:23 PM
I've played the 10/20 a couple times and found it to be very beatable. All it takes are a few loose players.

I'll be there May 2 & 3. A white guy with a little Colombian guy and probably a Philipino dude too. I'll be in the poker room most of the trip, with maybe a side trip to check out the Trop and to see if the pink chip game is going on a Monday.