PDA

View Full Version : Small Stakes 1 on 1 Review (X-Post from General)

MEbenhoe
04-26-2005, 02:14 PM
My recent downswing has inspired me to take on an idea that one of the players in HUSH suggested. What it is I would sit with a fellow 2+2er at a single table, and we'd play for a couple hours, taking breaks from the table in increments to discuss each other's play and any interesting hands that have come up. I think this could be a very beneficial way to learn. I'd give credit to the person behind the idea if I could remember who it was.

Anyways if anyone is interested, I'd love to do this with someone (not to sound prejudice, but I would appreciate it if one of the more experienced posters would volunteer to sit with me once, but I'm open to doing this a few times). Also, feel free to use this thread to set up other matchups of people sitting together.

QTip
04-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Another idea someone had about 2 weeks ago or so was to just send hand histories to someone willing to review them for you. Someone's helping me that way, and it helps them as well.

chief444
04-26-2005, 02:19 PM
What game what site? I'd do it for a few hours anyway. Anywhere from 2/4 to 5/10 is fine.

rmarotti
04-26-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What game what site? I'd do it for a few hours anyway. Anywhere from 2/4 to 5/10 is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

shaundeeb
04-26-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm down just PM me or invite me to a table on party serves handle is same as my handle here.