PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the apologists or the principals

beernutz
11-13-2002, 04:07 PM
Can someone please explain away the facts as presented in Torstyn Cole's previous post (which I have reproduced below). Specifically, we have the player known as Odds claiming he only opened two accounts, while Torstyn presents evidence that shows he opened 12 accounts. Which is it?

Also after these accounts were periodically banned from acr, why did Odds continue to open new accounts to replace them? What was the motivation here?

I have read here that Odds claims his H2H play was not to perpetuate a fraud; if so, then why did he initially deny that this H2H play occurred when questioned by acr staff?

Why did Odds deny having a Neteller account when he in fact did have at least two Neteller accounts?

I am most curious about the answer to the first two questions. I admittedly am pretty dense about many things but I just cannot see a legitimate reason for opening that many accounts in the manner it reportedly was done.

**previous post by Torstyn Cole**
This has been a tough decision for me to make in regards to releasing further evidence as this is information that would normally be kept in the strictest of confidence however I refuse to continually be attacked for taking a stand against a group of online CHEATS.

Please note the below accounts with all the following details;

monster - Bjorne Borresen, b@borresen.net
No_badbeat - Bjorn Borresen, bjorn23@private.as
odds - Bjarne Borresen, pokersite@hotmail.com
BERGEN - Bjarne Borresen, pengepoker@hotmail.com
ODDSTIPSET** - Bjarne Borresen, pengepoker@hotmail.com
-Oddstipset- - Bjarne Borresen, pengepoker@hotmail.com
BJARNE123 - Bjarne Bac, oddstipset@hotmail.com
oddstipset - Bjarne Borresen, pokersite@hotmail.com
heisann - Blanca Bac, bjarne1981@spray.no
taxi-driver - Pal Eide, pal.eide@broadpark.no
BERGENCITY - Gulars Spillegal, pengepoker@hotmail.com
Butrelli - Jemil Butt, jemil_b@hotmail.com

Now, ALL the above accounts are not only clearly linked through names and email address combinations BUT are also all linked through IP traces. In most of the accounts they are banned very quickly however days later another one is opened and thus there little game continues on and on.

Furthermore, as an example..

October 17th 2002 BOTH "odds" and "taxi-driver" played off IP - 80.202.119.26

October 19th 2002 "odds" plays a session then 30 seconds after "odds" session ends "Butrelli" logs in from the very same IP - 148.122.229.71

On the day that "odds" and "Butrelli" were DUMPING chips to each other there IP's were 81.27.35.143 and 81.27.35.144 yet when questioned about this both initially denied any knowledge of the incident OR knowledge even of each other. However after further interigation it is admited that they are playing side by side in an internet cafe like they always do.

And just one more piece of information, the player "odds" funded his account on the 10th of November through 2 NeTeller deposits yet this was a live chat I had with "odds" on the 17th November..

Torstyn: Hello
Visitor: hi
Visitor: me again
Visitor: odds
Torstyn: yes
Visitor: I live in Norway how fast can i get the money if i take a cash out?
Torstyn: NeTeller is 48 hours
Torstyn: what is your name?
Visitor: i dont have it
Visitor: odds
Torstyn: your first and last name
Visitor: bjarne børresen
Torstyn: what do you mean you dont have neteller?
Visitor: i dont have an account in neteller
Torstyn: you said you did?
Visitor: sorry??? if i take cash out could i get it into my bankaccount??
Torstyn: not direct to your bank account no
Visitor: ok
Torstyn: we can send you western union or check
Visitor: but how long it take with check to norway?
Torstyn: you sent me an email with your neteller account?
Visitor: do you send it with fedex?
Visitor: forget neteller
Torstyn: well we have already sent 1000 to you NeTeller as that is what you asked for
Torstyn: I will have to speak to my cashier girls tommorow about this now then
Visitor: no no no dont do that
Visitor: dont take cash out
Visitor: you must not take cash out

So only 7 days after opening the account with 2 NeTeller payments of fair amounts, this player not only emails me through one of his many associated emails asking to alter his cashout to a different NeTeller account but then comes on to live chat and makes it very clear he does NOT have a NeTeller account?

Like I have said many times these accounts whilst not having committed collusion on ACR, they have very clearly broken many rules in regards to playing at ACR with the very clear INTENT to break even more (collusion for example).

Our cardroom is very clear on our rules and the punishment for breaking them and that is without taking into account all the other compelling evidence that links this group of CHEATS together.

In regards to these players accounts at other rooms and there behavior there, of course I do not have any more access to that information then a player on that site would, however I let you draw your own conclusions from the evidence of accounts with us.

I do also know as fact through both my own observations AND customers who have been in contact with me is that the accounts listed above have indeed been involved in games together at other sites.

I would certainly urge all sites to make there own investigations into this group if they have not done so already and you the players to ask your own questions of sites you play at where you might have seen these names together (especially those that have emailed me privately asking me to contact the sites they play at).

It is also important to note that it was never my intention (nor did I) to scream out to the world "hey look everyone ACR busted open this huge CHEATING scam" I was and am simply responding to the criticisism being labeled at us by those that are either part of the scam and more importantly hoping to make it clear to everyone that the action taken is both justified and will be repeated without hesitation against those that break our rules.

Kind regards,
Torstyn Cole

MS Sunshine
11-13-2002, 04:25 PM
"Like I have said many times these accounts whilst not having committed collusion on ACR, they have very clearly broken many rules in regards to playing at ACR with the very clear INTENT to break even more (collusion for example)."

Is he being charged $5,500 for breaking rules or for the intent to break rules which you seem to be able to see?

MS Sunshine

11-13-2002, 05:45 PM
Someone answer my questions and I'll let you know.

beernutz
11-13-2002, 05:46 PM
Whoops, thought I was still logged in.

Someone answer my questions and I'll let you know.