PDA

View Full Version : Paper

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:42 AM
Anybody know any places that will write a good 6-8 page paper, with 2 sources, on one of a group of possible topics relating to one of several different popular novels? In under 48 hours?

Also, do you think the teacher would notice a change in writing style? I've had the same teacher for 2 classes and this would be my final paper.

istewart
04-26-2005, 04:45 AM
Don't be gay.

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:47 AM
You don't wish for my happiness?

purnell
04-26-2005, 04:50 AM
Don't cheat yourself. Do your best.

[censored]
04-26-2005, 04:51 AM
Dude you can't write 7 pages in 2 days WTF?

I'm guessing you didnt do the reading?

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't cheat yourself. Do your best.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this a PBS special?

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read the stupid ass books /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I decided writing the paper was -ev.
I could make wayyy more playing poker than the cost of the paper in the time it would take. I'm guessing 4-5 hours.

ceyoung
04-26-2005, 04:54 AM
considering a lot of 2+2ers are either in college or college graduates, i dont think you are going to find a lot of sympathy.

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
considering a lot of 2+2ers are either in college or college graduates, i dont think you are going to find a lot of sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sympathy? I want a link /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AlienCorpse
04-26-2005, 04:57 AM
i can rite the paper four u? i well do this for a 100 dollars. i have many refrences who well say i can do a good job! pm if inirested

The Truth
04-26-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i can rite the paper four u? i well do this for a 100 dollars. i have many refrences who well say i can do a good job! pm if inirested

[/ QUOTE ]

Done and done.

[censored]
04-26-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could make wayyy more playing poker than the cost of the paper in the time it would take. I'm guessing 4-5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can make more than $0 in 4-5 hours! wow what a champ. I'm curious though how much you were paid to do the reading which you must have determined was +EV. Also do what other things do you pass up based on whether or not you can make more $ playing poker? In fact I'm curious why one would even attend school when clearly taking the time to go to class and do the work is in your estimation -EV?

Subfallen
04-26-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done and done.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Alien's post wasn't a joke, I'm retarded. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

tolbiny
04-26-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done and done.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Alien's post wasn't a joke, I'm retarded. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't it be both?

The Truth
04-26-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can make more than $0 in 4-5 hours! wow what a champ. I'm curious though how much you were paid to do the reading which you must have determined was +EV. Also do what other things do you pass up based on whether or not you can make more $ playing poker? In fact I'm curious why one would even attend school when clearly taking the time to go to class and do the work is in your estimation -EV?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no.. I can make more than the cost of paying someone else to write the paper. i.e. 100 bucks for someone else to write the paper, I make 300 in that time. +200 for me, +100 for our economy.

I did start parking in the teacher parking lot because I decided it was more +ev than parking in the student parking lot. A ticket is 20 bucks. One will get caught about 5% of the time. So, 1 dollar for everytime I park there. I save about 10 minutes for parking there (and im not late for class). I make more than 1 dollar in 10 minutes. Oh yea, if I get a ticket I just pay it when I pay my tuition, so no time lost. School is fun.

rlr
04-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Is this college or high school?

Subfallen
04-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Touche.

sleepyjoeyt
04-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm shocked no one has commented on the irony of your screen name.

Or maybe its just me.

purnell
04-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Pardon my fuddy-duddy-ness, but I think you will get more value by writing the paper yourself. Exercising that thing that fills the space inside your head pays off big, you just have to wait for the interest. (No really, I'm serious).

rlr
04-26-2005, 08:31 AM
I was thinking the same but then I decided he just doesn't like smoking.

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't belive I ever spent more than 2 days on a paper.

AlienCorpse
04-26-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't believe I've ever spent more than two hours on a paper.

IndieMatty
04-26-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe I've ever spent more than two hours on a paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

miajag81
04-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Suck it up and write the damn thing. I have written a 4-pager in like 35 minutes before, 6-8 in 2 hours should be no problem

jakethebake
04-26-2005, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have written a 4-pager in like 35 minutes before, 6-8 in 2 hours should be no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in school, I had a Canon Notejet. Pretty cool little notebook with an inkjet printer built right in. It was a brick by today's standards, but for it's time it was a pretty reasonable weight. I used to write my papers on the bus or sitting on the steps right outside class and print them out right there on the spot.

lucas9000
04-26-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so retarded. so if it takes 30 minutes to get a hooker (plus her charge), whereas it might take 4 or 5 hours to properly reel in a girl at a bar (plus costs of drinks), and the hooker ends up costing less overall, do you get a hooker instead of going out and meeting real girls? seriously, get a life.

DireWolf
04-26-2005, 12:38 PM
damn that sounds pretty stylish.

Girchuck
04-26-2005, 03:27 PM
What is the EV of not submitting a paper at all?
Is the teacher going to give you an F, or change your A to B- ?

beerbandit
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, do you think the teacher would notice a change in writing style? I've had the same teacher for 2 classes and this would be my final paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, one of my buddies took this route --- failed the class to graduate, he didnt like that summer course very much

cheers