PDA

View Full Version : a most delightful opponent.

gumpzilla
04-26-2005, 02:59 AM
In the first level of a Stars SNG, one of my opponents makes the following three raises, each time getting no callers but showing his hands anyway: 6 BB - AQo; 11 BB - ATs; 25 BB - KK. He has limped on a couple of other occasions, but I didn't see what he had there.

Early in the second level, I pick up AKo in the BB. From the CO, this guy raises 10 BB. Consulting my handy dandy chart, I see that I have him dominated and push for about 25 BB more. True to form, he flips over AJo.

Why can't it all be like this?

Bigwig
04-26-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In the first level of a Stars SNG, one of my opponents makes the following three raises, each time getting no callers but showing his hands anyway: 6 BB - AQo; 11 BB - ATs; 25 BB - KK. He has limped on a couple of other occasions, but I didn't see what he had there.

Early in the second level, I pick up AKo in the BB. From the CO, this guy raises 10 BB. Consulting my handy dandy chart, I see that I have him dominated and push for about 25 BB more. True to form, he flips over AJo.

Why can't it all be like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like peas.

Blarg
04-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I had a guy try to bluff me out on the river when I was holding quads. As a wise man once said, Happiness, too, is inevitable.

Freudian
04-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Played with a guy that without fail goes all in when someone limps when ITM. Pick up AA and limps. He pushes with J9. Flop is 99x.