PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Hotels

Unparagoned
04-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Alright, here's the deal, some friends and myself are looking into putting together a Vegas trip towards the end of May. Since I know probably a large number of people on this forum have themselves visited Vegas on occasion or are knowledgable about these things, I thought I might ask for suggestions about where we should stay. There will be 6-8 and we are interested in the combination of both price and quality (i.e. let me have my cake and eat it too). So, if anyone could suggest a reasonable place to stay that isn't going to bankrupt a group of college students, that'd be swell (yes, I said swell!).

Thanks!

Perseus
04-26-2005, 02:01 AM
You'll get better responses in B&M section.

The Dude
04-26-2005, 02:08 AM
The Mirage is my place of choice. That's the cardroom I always play in, and the rooms are fine. You can get a poker room rate for under $100/ night, and the location on the strip is good. But yes, you'll get better responsed in B&M.

bdk3clash
04-26-2005, 03:07 AM
Imperial Palace is cheap, decent, and well-situated in terms of proximity to Mirage and Bellagio. I didn't find Mirage anything special and would rather play at MGM Grand if I wasn't playing at Bellagio.

MasterShakes
04-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Without having actually stayed there, I would have to give a second-hand recommendation to the Hawthorn Suites. I have heard that, within reason, they don't care how many people stay in a room. It's also just barely off the strip (walking distance). Check it out.