PDA

View Full Version : Lost Wages Here I Come...

11-13-2002, 01:10 AM
My brother called me yesterday, Monday, he said "lets go to Lost Wages." Will arrive Wednesday, October 13, 2002 around 9:00a.m.. Look for a Fat man and a Red Chip army attacking the poker tables around town. I'll be looking for all of you. Please have your pockets full of chips, and play as many hands as possible.

SPM,...play long and prosper, unless I'm in the hand... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
11-13-2002, 01:53 AM
Weds, Oct 13th was a month ago, but hey...details, eh? Ha,LOL. I will be looking for the guy who doesn't know what day it is! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

M2d
11-13-2002, 02:02 AM
SPM, where you gonna be? I'll be in town too.

scalf
11-13-2002, 08:34 AM
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif are you bringing your train to rathole money away in?

gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

hillbilly
11-13-2002, 09:24 AM
...and pick up a few pointers...if you catch zee in a good mood he may throw in a few lucky keno picks as well, heh.

scalf
11-14-2002, 08:23 AM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif i heard that's how z really made his cash...betting keno...he refuses to write a book on this,,,he ain't giving these secrets up..lol...good to hear from ya billy..and...gl

hillbilly
11-14-2002, 09:41 AM
where zee made the motherlode, parleying his gambling winnings into a sure thing, a lock or cinch, as it were.

it couldn't have been the stock market...the man can't read a chart, heh.

best wishes scalfie

Ray Zee
11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
i can read those charts i just dont follow them at all. i made most of my loot in the real estate market as well in stocks. i always say that poker is a stepping stone to something bigger. nice to see the old country bumkin is still around.

Ray Zee
11-14-2002, 10:35 PM
i sell lucky keno numbers and have quite a following. you can get in on the great picks for $129.95 a month. cash in advance. but i will refund 100% of your money if i give losing numbers. for you scalf i will give a 5% discount.

hillbilly
11-14-2002, 10:49 PM
just haven't had much to say... keepin my nose to the grindstone and counting my blessings every day...thanks to you, 2+2, (and my constant study)i have been running real well in two local hi-lo games....as Mason pointed out the other day "poker makes a fine second job for some, but a lousy first job for most"... well that fits me to a T...

thanks again for all your input, best wishes hillbilly