PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Attention Whore

someguy2
04-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Who is the biggest attention whore on 2+2?

ThaSaltCracka
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
you sure got her.

mason55
04-25-2005, 08:32 PM
oh snap. i bet she's crying now. that was way too harsh and clever.

Vince Young
04-25-2005, 08:53 PM
You could have at least only put one option. WPOTD.

Tron
04-25-2005, 08:58 PM
You probably don't realize this, but TSC and mason are employing a type of subtle humor called sarcasm. What they actually mean is that you aren't clever, and you most certainly didn't "get" peachy.

And I agree with them.

spamuell
04-25-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You probably don't realize this, but TSC and mason are employing a type of subtle humor called sarcasm. What they actually mean is that you aren't clever, and you most certainly didn't "get" peachy.

And I agree with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite all this, after 25 views of the thread, 21 have voted. And some have surely viewed more than once.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Despite all this, after 25 views of the thread, 21 have voted. And some have surely viewed more than once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing everyoine didn't vote for both though.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
I dont get how you can call peachy an attention whore....shes not on here posting stupid [censored] like shes on her way to a party, or posting pics of herself, or going on about what poker guy shes dating now, or any of the other things all the true attention whores do

Chris Daddy Cool
04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
actually the results are kind of interesting. what would make a person choose the first choice or the second choice since obviously choosing either one doesn't matter?

i'm only asking because i think i read somewhere that the placement of the answers in multiple choice questions can affect the scores of the tests.

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...shes not on here posting stupid [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!!!!!!....ur sew write!!!...she wuld nvr pst stpid [censored] on here!!!! ur smrt for dafending hr....lol...she is sew smart.....lol

[censored]
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
There are many worse than peachy in this forum, this poll and the poster who created it being at the front of the line.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!!!!!!....ur sew write!!!...she wuld nvr pst stpid [censored] on here!!!! ur smrt for dafending hr....lol...she is sew smart.....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between bad typing, and saying stupid [censored] just to get attention.

Work on your comprehension, then come back and join the discussion.

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between bad typing, and saying stupid [censored] just to get attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuor is bad typing. ur is not.

kerssens
04-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Who's gonna create the Peachy poll for the month of May?

Alobar
04-25-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuor is bad typing. ur is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right, im sure she actually believes "ur" is the correct way to spell it, its obviously not poor typing. *rolls eyes*

tolbiny
04-25-2005, 10:22 PM
What's the difference? The English you currently speak/type is vastly different from what was used 200 years ago, which was vastly different from what was used in the generations and centuries prior to that. Languge, either spoken or written, is about communication. As long as your audience can understand your points, it doesn't matter if you are using the queens english or typing "OMFG, UR SUCH A NOOB!"

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the difference? The English you currently speak/type is vastly different from what was used 200 years ago, which was vastly different from what was used in the generations and centuries prior to that. Languge, either spoken or written, is about communication. As long as your audience can understand your points, it doesn't matter if you are using the queens english or typing "OMFG, UR SUCH A NOOB!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Her typing doesn't make her stupid. The stupid [censored] that she says makes her stupid.

Beerfund
04-25-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont get how you can call peachy an attention whore....shes not on here posting stupid [censored] like shes on her way to a party, or posting pics of herself, or going on about what poker guy shes dating now, or any of the other things all the true attention whores do

[/ QUOTE ]

Cue 50,

Now Captain come on and save-a-ho!

Alobar
04-25-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Her typing doesn't make her stupid. The stupid [censored] that she says makes her stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

being stupid doesnt make one an attention whore....Id tell you to work on your reading comprehension again, but obviously you wouldnt comprehend what I was telling you so it would do no good.

steaknshake925
04-25-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm only asking because i think i read somewhere that the placement of the answers in multiple choice questions can affect the scores of the tests.

[/ QUOTE ]

link? i dont like studying

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

being stupid doesnt make one an attention whore....Id tell you to work on your reading comprehension again, but obviously you wouldnt comprehend what I was telling you so it would do no good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. To help me with my comprehension, please go back and quote where I said Peachy was an attention whore. Thanks.

Blarg
04-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Am I the only one tired of all these posts asking us to jump on the hate bandwagon against one guy or the next?

OOT has always had its own special odor, but what's the rush to race up the stink hole lately?

[censored]
04-25-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one tired of all these posts asking us to jump on the hate bandwagon against one guy or the next?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed it is stupid. Please stop with this crap people.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You are right. To help me with my comprehension, please go back and quote where I said Peachy was an attention whore. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are just arguing that shes stupid, in a thread whos purpose is to argue that shes an attention whore. Damn, im sorry, you're right, you've obviously got amazing reading comprehension.

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are just arguing that shes stupid, in a thread whos purpose is to argue that shes an attention whore. Damn, im sorry, you're right, you've obviously got amazing reading comprehension.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlike every other thread, which always stays on topic. Whatever. Everybody has a poster he doesn't like. Some don't like Dead, some don't like Dynasty, some don't like me. I don't like Peachy. That is all.

Mike Gallo
04-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Everybody has a poster he doesn't like.

I like everyone,seriously.

I dont understand these types of posts. I guess this why we have such a messed up world.

By the way, whats with your screen name? Why take the lord's name in vain?

jesusarenque
04-25-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

By the way, whats with your screen name? Why take the lord's name in vain?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not.

somethingstupid
04-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Who's peachy?