PDA

View Full Version : My first games

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
This game is easy.

1st/2nd/3rd and 1 4th.

Cant really brag yet, because I got hit with a nice warm new deck, but I will anyways. I flippin rule man. I think party does that on purpose to give all new players a winning feeling. unethical yes? but who is complaining... Keeps the fish swimming.

pooh74
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think party does that on purpose to give all new players a winning feeling. unethical yes? but who is complaining... Keeps the fish swimming.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd have to be moronic to believe that and play anyway.

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think party does that on purpose to give all new players a winning feeling. unethical yes? but who is complaining... Keeps the fish swimming.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd have to be moronic to believe that and play anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd have to be moronic to believe that I believe that, but you posted anyway.

Phoenix1010
04-25-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1st/2nd/3rd and 1 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this called hitting for the cycle?

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 07:20 PM
I dont think what I said made much sense, but I laughed none the lesser.

Is my spelling any better?

I forgot the /images/graemlins/smile.gif and such in my last post too.(to let you know I was kidding /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

I dont know the sense of humor rating in this joint.

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1st/2nd/3rd and 1 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what that means?

do I need to get 5th-10th to complete the cycle?

I will never get 8th-10th place ever though. I wont risk all my chips with even AA until at least 3 are gone.

tjh
04-25-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This game is easy.

Cant really brag yet,

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

I flippin rule man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like someone who sticks to his word, someone who will take a downswing in stride, someone who strives to improve his game, someone who will never EVER go on tilt.

Congratulations you will continue to rule this game.

--
tjh

pooh74
04-25-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think what I said made much sense, but I laughed none the lesser.

Is my spelling any better?

I forgot the /images/graemlins/smile.gif and such in my last post too.(to let you know I was kidding /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

I dont know the sense of humor rating in this joint.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're new, have no idea what u believe. But i see about 90% of players on stars talk like that...its mind blowing.

Good sense of humor...its just that what you said wasnt so out of the norm from what so many people seem to believe....no offense, sorry.

yeah, smiley faces help I guess.

pooh

Big Limpin'
04-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Poo:
Reference THIS (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=2213638 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&M ain=2213638&Search=true&where=&Name=33320&daterang e=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyp rev=#Post2213638) for background on who you are talking to.

P.C.:
This appears to be the beginning of a spectacularly entertaining poster. Please, please, please do not flameout before we get our moneys worth. I added you to "favorite posters" by the way /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Big Limpin'
04-25-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1st/2nd/3rd and 1 4th.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what that means?

do I need to get 5th-10th to complete the cycle?

I will never get 8th-10th place ever though. I wont risk all my chips with even AA until at least 3 are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th in 4 games is "hitting for the cycle", its a reference to baseball, where the same term refers to hitting a single, a double, a triple, and a homerun in the same game.

pooh74
04-25-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poo:
Reference THIS (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=2213638 &Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&M ain=2213638&Search=true&where=&Name=33320&daterang e=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyp rev=#Post2213638) for background on who you are talking to.

P.C.:
This appears to be the beginning of a spectacularly entertaining poster. Please, please, please do not flameout before we get our moneys worth. I added you to "favorite posters" by the way /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah BL, i was there....guess Ill just sit back and enjoy.

Hey Citanul! Arent you going to say something about his sample size?!?!

Geez, i gotta do everything around here...

microbet
04-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Maybe you get the hitting for the cycle reference and were just kidding, but just in case, it is a baseball reference for single, double, triple and home run. A first, second and third might be better for SNGs, but people often play 4 at a time, so the 4 game thing seems to be what people think of as a cycle.

Also, you should finish 9th and 10th sometimes. You should risk busting out on the first hand with AA or KK and QQ depending on the buyin.

Have you thought about a catch phrase? Holla is taken.

Mr_J
04-25-2005, 07:59 PM
"I wont risk all my chips with even AA until at least 3 are gone."

I think you are just a regular here fooling around.

microbet
04-25-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I thought about that.

Yugo? SuitedSixes? Skipper? Andre/GF/BT/DG? or you Mr_J?

valenzuela
04-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I also think its a regular poster.

Big Limpin'
04-25-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also think its a regular poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupidsuker? (reference to frequent typos)

valenzuela
04-25-2005, 08:47 PM
its a pysco thing, if someone like irieguy says " ure cool" then everyone else says " hey ure cool", thats y i think its a regular and respected poster.

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This game is easy.

Cant really brag yet,

[/ QUOTE ]Cant really brag yet, because I got hit with a nice warm new deck, but I will anyways. I flippin rule man. [ QUOTE ]

I flippin rule man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like someone who sticks to his word, someone who will take a downswing in stride, someone who strives to improve his game, someone who will never EVER go on tilt.

Congratulations you will continue to rule this game.

--
tjh

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Cant really brag yet, because I got hit with a nice warm new deck, but I will anyways. I flippin rule man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am curious.... Did you actualy edit my quote without reading the part you cut out? Or did you just not undersatnd english?

Ive been playing online poker since Planet Poker with Caro. I understand poker swings up and down. It was a feeble stab at humor in attempt to fit in. And just for the record. So is this you cocko.

As for the basecall reference. I honestly didnt get it. I dont watch baseball. I dont play baseball. I dont care about basebkjsdf

[ QUOTE ]
"I wont risk all my chips with even AA until at least 3 are gone."

I think you are just a regular here fooling around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly whats so wrong with it. Its not like I dont play it. I bet it hard preflop just like in a ring game. If the flop looks like absolute trash then I am out. On every other flop I push. I suppose on the rare occasion that I get called both preflop and the flop(Or bet into preflop) that I will lose, but it will be very very rare. If there is too much action then I will also get out. You can say its good, and it would be in a ring game, but I think survivial is more important then chips. Hell; I learned that from reading here.

I cant prove why its not good. and i dont think everyone should do it, but it works for my game. I would rather work on my end game then worry about early exits.

I dont play the exact same game everyone here plays. I like to do things different. I know it doesnt make a whole lot of sense to everyone here, but I dont play for money mainly. I play for ego, excitement and strategy. My goal is to come in and change the game for the better by making my own system. If you follow my posts you may learn something.

If I am losing then I will have to adjust, but I will find a way to beat the ghastly players and the ones that think they are great for following a mapped out push program with shitty cards. My way is more of an opposite game plan mixed in with a little of the same one. I dont want to go into details right yet.

Regular poster? yes I am a regular poster. Well I used to be.

stupidsucker
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
At the risk of looking suspicious by posting directly after him, I can still say with confidence that its not me.

Profit
04-25-2005, 10:57 PM
lol, thanks for the link, that is a great post.

Phoenix1010
04-25-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As for the basecall reference. I honestly didnt get it. I dont watch baseball. I dont play baseball. I dont care about basebkjsdf

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not making fun of you at all, but I think it would be hilarious if this last typo occured because you just got so angry at the very concept of baseball by the end of the paragraph that you just started violently slamming your hands on the keyboard instead of writing "ball," because writing baseball three times in one paragraph was just too revolting a task. Please tell me that's what happened.

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not making fun of you at all, but I think it would be hilarious if this last typo occured because you just got so angry at the very concept of baseball by the end of the paragraph that you just started violently slamming your hands on the keyboard instead of writing "ball," because writing baseball three times in one paragraph was just too revolting a task. Please tell me that's what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you are a 25yrold beautiful asian girl that likes a man with a good sense of humor. By god I think you get me.

If not forget I said anything.

p0t_Commit3d
04-25-2005, 11:55 PM
ps

I like your lips

dfscott
04-25-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is as good as this guy tonight:

Fish #1: So what are the odds of pocket A's here vs in person????
Fish #2: better here
Fish #2: 7 aces per deck