PDA

View Full Version : I saw three bunnies

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 04:32 PM
They were grey and they were all eating something.I like bunnies.

Rotating Rabbit
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They were grey and they were all eating something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it another bunny?

Pocket Trips
04-25-2005, 04:35 PM
I really have to stop reading your posts.. in every forum your posts are not worth the energy i expend clicking the mouse to read them

lucas9000
04-25-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They were grey and they were all eating something.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it was chainsaw and dave they were eating, don't worry it was just foam rubber and fake blood.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really have to stop reading your posts.. in every forum your posts are not worth the energy i expend clicking the mouse to read them

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry.and no they were not eating a dead bunny.It looked like they were eating grass.Do bunnies eat grass?(yes i would like it if someone answers this question)

tbach24
04-25-2005, 04:38 PM
meh, this is not one of your better posts "spaceman"

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 04:40 PM
but how often do you see THREE bunnies?

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if it was chainsaw and dave they were eating, don't worry it was just foam rubber and fake blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get past them to eat her.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/b/bM2984-FabianaUdenio@AustinPowers.jpg

astroglide
04-25-2005, 04:43 PM
el diablo probably eats rabbits too /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
04-25-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not very. good point, this is interesting and i retract my former statement. i rarely see bunnies at all, to see three is extraordinary

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not very. good point, this is interesting and i retract my former statement. i rarely see bunnies at all, to see three is extraordinary

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever seen the movie American Beauty? Dont miss the small things.

Lawrence Ng
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

el diablo probably eats rabbits too

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually rabbits are one of the best animals to eat next to chicken and fish. They are high in protein, nutrition, low in fat, and tasty.

But something called religion and Easter decided to make eating chocolate bunnies ok instead of real bunnies.

Lawrence

astroglide
04-25-2005, 05:24 PM
i've been ignoring your posts for a while now so you don't need to respond to me

razor
04-25-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
el diablo probably eats rabbits too /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rabbits are tastey

jason_t
04-25-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. All but one of his posts are filled with subtle brilliance and simple truths. They are often funny and always a joy to read. Think of all the wonderful things that this post should stir in mind.

Maybe you think that bunnies are cute.

Maybe you had fun trying to chase bunnies as a child.

Maybe you've been out walking with a significant other and seen bunnies hopping along and eating together and you and your significant other shared a moment watching them.

Maybe you like Bugs Bunny.

Maybe you like Easter and bunnies remind you of that.

Maybe you like eating chocolate bunnies.

Maybe you like carrots.

Maybe you think real bunnies tastes good.

Maybe you like Summer Bunnies (http://www.summerbunnies.com/).

Maybe you are inspired by the post to think of three hot Playboy bunnies eating something together, namely each other's pussies.

If none of these bring a smile across your face or put some warmth in your heart you live a sad sad life and should seriously consider killing yourself.

Lawrence Ng
04-25-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've been ignoring your posts for a while now so you don't need to respond to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you still though Glide. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

http://www.geocities.com/larryownsyou/emoticon-a2m.gif

Lawrence

tbach24
04-25-2005, 05:39 PM
vnh

Chairman Wood
04-25-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They were grey and they were all eating something.I like bunnies.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish I was where you are then I could see the bunnies. It snowed here yesterday. it was awful. Much better day today but I think the bunnies may still be in hiding due to the poor weather. I might go see Bruce Springsteen tonight. i don't think he has any songs about bunnies.

Chairman Wood
04-25-2005, 05:42 PM
By the way, I just finished an exam that I did a mediocre job on. Your post made me heart a little lighter. Thank you. I like bunnies too.

B00T
04-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Over/Under of El Diablo posting in this thread: "Don't change a thing about yourself Bryce" 3 hrs.

The Yugoslavian
04-25-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I like bunnies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 06:57 PM
i have a huge colony of rabbits near my house somewhere, so i see on average around 8 bunnies a day. Not that they dont rock. My last serious girlfriend had two mini-rexes ( a particularly small and cute type of rabbit) as pets. They rock. However, they do have the most ridiculous self defense mechanism ever. Who gets scared of a cute fuzzy thing impudently stamping their foot on the ground?

Also, you sir, have replaced JBB as the best gimmick account, EVER.

peace

john nickle

wacki
04-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Wow. That smiley is horrid.