PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker need help with the bonus

slimbob
04-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Hello!

I have 2 questions concerning Interpoker.
Unfortunately they dont answer my emails (send a reminder after 3 days no answer)
I read the terms and conditions but I still dont know this:
1. It is possible to play SNG to receive the bonus?
2. they dont show how much more I have to play to cashout the bonus but you receive poker points for playing. How many poker points do i need to cash out?

By the way: I cannot recommend Interpoker for several reasons. The 1$ tables are unbelievable tight so its very difficult to make some money.
I waited 15 days for a PIN to cashout.
They dont answer my mails.
the software sucks.
The bonus is not or not longer attractive because you have to play 8 raked hands for 1$.

So i only want to know how much more I have to play. May be I cashout without the bonus.

Regards
slimbob

Al P
04-25-2005, 08:11 AM
SnG's don't count.
http://www.bonuswhores.com/counter-link-instructions.php

slimbob
04-25-2005, 08:25 AM
thanks for the link!
where you read that SNGs dont count?

Al P
04-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Because it says it's 800 raked hands and others (in the Internet forum) have posted that tournaments don't count. Used to do all the cryptologic bonuses for many months but don't really bother with them anymore.

The points you get can be used to enter some tournaments in lieu of a $10/$20 buyin but it takes forever to get enough to pay for an entry.

syka16
04-25-2005, 08:54 AM
call CS never email to find out how many raked hands you've played etc.

thekiller
05-09-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm interpokers number 1 fan.

ps. I'm being sarcastic (not ironic).

jgunnip
05-09-2005, 02:50 PM
If you're a crypto fan william hill now offers $.25/$.50 and $.50/$1 tables. But i do agree, The cyrpto $1/$2 are very tight compared to the same levels at party.