PDA

View Full Version : most ridiculous party ever

housenuts
04-25-2005, 05:55 AM
alright

we just had the best party of 2k5. i want to swear to emphasize the greatness but that god damn guy mat sklansky will ban me again

here are some of the highlights

if you've ever seen the movie dazed and confused then you'll be impressed. you know the scene with the trunk full of beer? we gave'r one of those. my buddy reversed his 83 volvo into the backyard and we filled her up with over $30 worth of ice and $500 worth of beers.

we had our trusty beer bong in action that we attached to the clothes line. this is not only the best idea of all time, but also the greatest. fill up a beer and pass'r down the line. fukk'n classic.

i just realized my hair is littered with clothespins. i guess that was an idea from earlier in the night. you'll see that trend coming soon. i already bet my buds if i make it to the wsop i'll wear them in my hair the whole time. don't worry, there's a very slim chance of me making it.

titties were off the hook, and there was a few instances of gash shots. one girl trimmed her pubes and left a bushel of pubes on our back lawn....which leads me to ask, why did you have pubes in the first place if you're such a whore?

the cops came two times. first they threatened us with a $500 ticket at which point i called them ridiculous and told them to 'get bent'. they took down my particulars and said the ticket would be issued if they had to return.

they returned an hour later with a paddy wagon and double the force. they told us it was time to disperse. i still had clothespins in my hair and my roommate was puffing a huge joint. they kicked out most of the no-namers but the rest were piled like refugees in my roommates room. they were packed about 20 deep in there as i ushered the cops around the house to show them that everyone had left. then out came a burst of laughter from my roommmates room.

the coppers opened the door and saw 20 people packed like sardines smoking copious amounts of weed and all fisting at least one beer. he instructed them all to leave. about 10 headed to his demands and 10 more stayed for the party.

the cops all left, no ticket of course, and 10 of us remained to rip it up. we gave'r for the river beer bonging it and all. 3 people are passed out in my living room, one is passed out on the kitchen tiles, and i'm stammering to stay alive. i can't wait until the morning until we are still drunk and everything is funny...

toss
04-25-2005, 06:01 AM
How do you get a bushel of pubes? And if it only came form one girl /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

InchoateHand
04-25-2005, 06:07 AM
You are a G-D among men. You are giving David Sklansky a run for his money. I want to have your babies.

JaBlue
04-25-2005, 06:09 AM
pretty sweet but if this is really the party to end all parties there have to be more details. i have hid people before and been a hider when the cops come. its hialrious esp if you're high.

also try starting a fight with some random dude when you're in a car by waving your glow stick menacingly at him. it is a recipe for comedy.

ALSO you must yell "kimminy yay ha" every now and then a la saving silverman

Bob Moss
04-25-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its hialrious esp if you're high.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, what isn't?! I just played the funniest game of go, EVER!

Bob

Shoe
04-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Awesome!!! reminds me of college... where do you go to school?

Daliman
04-25-2005, 09:06 AM
If there is no video of said partying, it may as well have never happened.

Rick Diesel
04-25-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
also try starting a fight with some random dude when you're in a car by waving your glow stick menacingly at him. it is a recipe for comedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people would think it was a recipe for getting slammed in the ass because you are gay as hell, but to each his own.

The Truth
04-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Excellent use of the word copious.

Housenuts, where did you get your avatar?

the end

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 01:21 PM
1) Sounds like a good time. Nice report.

2) You're lucky you don't live in a real city with real cops. Where was this?

Alobar
04-25-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no kidding. I think he lives in Mayberry, heh.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Mayberry. Barney would've cracked skulls.

beerbandit
04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
welcome to ass land (http://iluvu.free.fr/wordpress/images/keyra_agustina/indx.htm)

trunk full of beer = how do you get it when you are driving

Alobar
04-25-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Mayberry. Barney would've cracked skulls.

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, he only had that one bullet. They easily could have bum rushed him /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
naw, he only had that one bullet. They easily could have bum rushed him /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Barney's a judo expert. No way that bunch of potheads could've taken him. Besides, I'm pretty sure he would've brought Gomer and Floyd for back up.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barney's a judo expert. No way that bunch of potheads could've taken him. Besides, I'm pretty sure he would've brought Gomer and Floyd for back up.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, I forgot about the judo.....you are indeed correct sir, barney would have pwned them

razor
04-25-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother-in-law will be so proud.

Sponger15SB
04-25-2005, 01:43 PM
This sounds like a normal party, maybe the rest of OOT doesn't get out much?

Beerfund
04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

we had our trusty beer bong in action that we attached to the clothes line. this is not only the best idea of all time, but also the greatest. fill up a beer and pass'r down the line. fukk'n classic.

i just realized my hair is littered with clothespins. i guess that was an idea from earlier in the night. you'll see that trend coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? The last time I saw a clothesline was 1987. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

They have magic machines that dry clothes for you now, you should look into it.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just realized my hair is littered with clothespins. i guess that was an idea from earlier in the night. you'll see that trend coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woa there...lets not hate on to quickly. First off, hes a poor college type. Clotheslines are free! second, he lives in a house, most college kids are renting houses that arent exactly high dollar places, im sure it was the previous occupants who had erected it, either because they were too poor to afford a dryer, or because they wanted something to chain their dog too.

drewjustdrew
04-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a raging party. Especially the part at the end where you took a break to post about it on an internet site.

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a raging party. Especially the part at the end where you took a break to post about it on an internet site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Nice post.

Beerfund
04-25-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woa there...lets not hate on to quickly. First off, hes a poor college type. Clotheslines are free! second, he lives in a house, most college kids are renting houses that arent exactly high dollar places, im sure it was the previous occupants who had erected it, either because they were too poor to afford a dryer, or because they wanted something to chain their dog too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, but he has to live somewhere on the East coast. I live in AZ and I seriously dont know of 1 house that has a clothesline.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ok, but he has to live somewhere on the East coast. I live in AZ and I seriously dont know of 1 house that has a clothesline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where at in AZ? Just drive out to apache junction, you'll see a ton /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paluka
04-25-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Nice post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressing El Diablo is not easy. Well done.

CORed
04-25-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is pretty silly, when you consider that in Arizona the humidity's usually so low that the first clothes you hung on the line will be dry by the time you've gotten the last ones hung.

Beerfund
04-25-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where at in AZ? Just drive out to apache junction, you'll see a ton /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apache Junction doesnt count, they dont even have electricity there.

Beerfund
04-25-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is pretty silly, when you consider that in Arizona the humidity's usually so low that the first clothes you hung on the line will be dry by the time you've gotten the last ones hung.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's irrelevant, the point was that we have dryers and we use them. We also have indoor plumbing but I guess we should shyt outside because the humidity would dry the shyt up and it would just fall off so we wouldnt have to wipe our a sses.

BreakEvenPlayer
04-25-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we filled her up with over $30 worth of ice and $500 worth of beers.

[/ QUOTE ]

$500??? That could have bought like 10 kegs of cheap beer. Come on man.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apache Junction doesnt count, they dont even have electricity there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just cruise around the older parts of Mesa then. I think the clothesline is a cultural thing in Mexico

manpower
04-25-2005, 02:28 PM
For the record the house I'm renting came with a closeline strung up outside. Which brings me to my next question, how the hell did people get their clothes dry during the winter? That must have sucked man.

StevieG
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's irrelevant, the point was that we have dryers and we use them. We also have indoor plumbing but I guess we should shyt outside because the humidity would dry the shyt up and it would just fall off so we wouldnt have to wipe our a sses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Irrelevant (but good imagery for OOT) straw man. Clotheslines are effective and save energy with no harmful effects.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clotheslines are effective and save energy with no harmful effects.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's reason enough not to own one right there.

mmbt0ne
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the first thing I thought as well. OP probably wouldn't feel like such a badass if the cop wasn't cool enough to let them go.

swolfe
04-25-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
welcome to ass land (http://iluvu.free.fr/wordpress/images/keyra_agustina/indx.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored]!

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the record the house I'm renting came with a closeline strung up outside. Which brings me to my next question, how the hell did people get their clothes dry during the winter? That must have sucked man.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom doesnt use a dryer, she hasnt in like 15 years. So I grew up with all my clohtes being hung on the line (crappy chore to have to do as a kid too.....grrrr). Where we lived it wasnt super cold in the winter, but it would still freeze at night and stuff. but basically you just have to plan your laundry out better, because you have to account for a much longer dry time. Clothes still dry in the winter, because its due more to a humidity ratio thing than just the need for heat I believe.(hot air just has the potential to hold more water).

Paluka
04-25-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clotheslines are effective and save energy with no harmful effects.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's reason enough not to own one right there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that jake makes me read both "i'm a badass who doesn't care about wasting energy" posts and "i'm such a great dad that I took my kid to the park today to ride a bike" in the same day.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe that jake makes me read both "i'm a badass who doesn't care about wasting energy" posts and "i'm such a great dad that I took my kid to the park today to ride a bike" in the same day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm all for saving energy. However, I'm also all for annoying people that annoy me about saving energy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
04-25-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a fairly typical weekend night.

housenuts
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
clear a few things up. i live in victoria, bc, canada. cops are pretty liberal of weed. i have never used the clothesline before. it is part of this shithole house we are renting. i posted this last night when the party was over and everyone was either passed out or gone home. i decided to play a little 2/4 limit and because i was smashed i only played 2 tables which left me ample time to make a stupid post here. don't know what else to say about it. i'm a little hung now, but not so bad. i'm going to kfc for a big crunch combo. peace.

bholdr
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pocket Trips
04-25-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alright

we just had the best party of 2k5. i want to swear to emphasize the greatness but that god damn guy mat sklansky will ban me again

here are some of the highlights

if you've ever seen the movie dazed and confused then you'll be impressed. you know the scene with the trunk full of beer? we gave'r one of those. my buddy reversed his 83 volvo into the backyard and we filled her up with over $30 worth of ice and $500 worth of beers.

i just realized my hair is littered with clothespins. i guess that was an idea from earlier in the night. you'll see that trend coming soon. i already bet my buds if i make it to the wsop i'll wear them in my hair the whole time. don't worry, there's a very slim chance of me making it.

titties were off the hook, and there was a few instances of gash shots. one girl trimmed her pubes and left a bushel of pubes on our back lawn....which leads me to ask, why did you have pubes in the first place if you're such a whore?

the cops came two times. first they threatened us with a $500 ticket at which point i called them ridiculous and told them to 'get bent'. they took down my particulars and said the ticket would be issued if they had to return.

they returned an hour later with a paddy wagon and double the force. they told us it was time to disperse. i still had clothespins in my hair and my roommate was puffing a huge joint. they kicked out most of the no-namers but the rest were piled like refugees in my roommates room. they were packed about 20 deep in there as i ushered the cops around the house to show them that everyone had left. then out came a burst of laughter from my roommmates room.

the coppers opened the door and saw 20 people packed like sardines smoking copious amounts of weed and all fisting at least one beer. he instructed them all to leave. about 10 headed to his demands and 10 more stayed for the party.

the cops all left, no ticket of course, and 10 of us remained to rip it up. we gave'r for the river beer bonging it and all. 3 people are passed out in my living room, one is passed out on the kitchen tiles, and i'm stammering to stay alive. i can't wait until the morning until we are still drunk and everything is funny...

[/ QUOTE ]

not bad for a beginner....

When you get to the point where some fat chick is wasted and rips her sweatpants into shreds masturbating on your living room floor because no one will bang her and her hot friend gets bit by your dog while you are screwing her because the dog thinks her moaning while you bang her is a fight Then you have to drop these girls off, shredded sweat pants and bite marks and all, at the fat girl's house while the father is outside mowing his lawn the next morning giving you that "what did you do to my daughter?" look...

When you reach this point that's when you will reach "ridiculous"

tdarko
04-25-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just cruise around the older parts of Mesa then. I think the clothesline is a cultural thing in Mexico

[/ QUOTE ]
i went to ASU and saw clotheslines in Tempe, but yeah Mesa was the town that had clotheslines and tie-dyed rugs hanging over the backyard fence.

i was in Surprise for a month this year and saw a lot of old people, do we count this? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

JaBlue
04-25-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people would think it was a recipe for getting slammed in the ass because you are gay as hell, but to each his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

when you are high, you're allowed to act like an idiot, gay, or whatever

Yeti
04-25-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a fairly typical weekday night.

LondonBroil
04-25-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a fairly typical weekday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a typical Sunday afternoon.

mason55
04-25-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this was a typical night at my house in college. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Edit: And if the cops only came twice and didn't arrest anyone then it really wasn't much of a party. Hell, one of our parties (actually the night we got evicted for the first time) the night shift got off after coming 4 times. Then the day shift of cops was getting breakfast at 7-11 at like 8am and heard us and had to come.

ThaSaltCracka
04-25-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Sponger, I don't think many people on here realize just how crazy Santa Barbara is( I have been there twice, and it is crazy). That being said, this sounded like a fun(but sorta normal) party. Good thing it was in Canada too, cops like to bust people down here.

PeeWeeH
04-25-2005, 08:42 PM
I am sorry sir, there is no way the most ridiculous party ever happened in Canada. Unless you are referring to the Socialists.

PeeWee

IndieMatty
04-25-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki
04-25-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a typical Sunday afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to have a lot of Sundays like this. I need to build a time machine.....

Gamblor
04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good thing it was in Canada too, cops like to bust people down here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last encounter with the cops was at a buddy's house where for whatever reason, the police had to come over to check something out in the building. my buddy opened the door and out wafted a haze of pot smoke. a half-ounce sat on the kitchen table, right across from the front door.

"You guys know of any trouble around here?"

"no"

some chatter.

"have a good night. party safely."

Asufiji2004
04-25-2005, 09:41 PM
where I come from (earth) ridiculous parties end in you getting laid. All you got were pubes. That's weak sauce.

drexah
04-25-2005, 10:11 PM
...and you didnt get laid?