PDA

View Full Version : walking a girl home

jdl22
04-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Imagine the following:
you and a female friend of yours are studying late at night at a local coffee shop or perhaps library. She lives some distance from you so if you walked her home you would walk n blocks farther than if you had gone straight home. Assume there is no possibility of anything going on once you get to her place - she is just a friend, ignore the possibility of anything beyond that. She claims to be willing to walk home by herself but obviously would prefer for you to join her.

How large does n have to be before you don't walk her home?

For the last two choices note that she would walk home so you're walking at most twice her trip home out of your way.

edited to add that it's late at night, d'oh!

istewart
04-25-2005, 01:56 AM

ThaSaltCracka
04-25-2005, 01:59 AM
if she was a good friend, and it was late at night, then really any amount of distance is fine.

Yobz
04-25-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if she was a good friend, and it was late at night, then really any amount of distance is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully agree.

[censored]
04-25-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. The fact that she is a friend a some just some chick I am trying to get on, increases the distance I would be willing to walk to any necessary. Not that I endorse having chicks for friends.

The Stranger
04-25-2005, 02:02 AM
Depends on the neighborhood.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah what he said.

But this question is pointless, because why are you like 50 miles from here place, and neither of you drove? How the hell did you get there in the first place?

LethalRose
04-25-2005, 02:03 AM
the real question is how many blocks until you say [censored] it and drive her home.

2 miles here, unless its warm outside.

jdl22
04-25-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But this question is pointless, because why are you like 50 miles from here place, and neither of you drove? How the hell did you get there in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I added the last bit. Assume it's walking distance, but could potentially be a long walk. If you can't handle that let's imagine that you are a carless loser.

ThaSaltCracka
04-25-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I endorse having chicks for friends.

[/ QUOTE ]its very weird, they talk about [censored] you don't want to know. For example, I have this picture of this girl on my desk with me, and she is a cute girl, my roomate asked me if I would bang here, and I said I wouldn't because she had told me stuff I didn't want to know. He inquired as to what she said, and I said she would tell me stuff like "I have to poop". Man, I don't want to know that [censored]. As far as I was concerned women didn't [censored], and my life was better with me thinking that.

PoBoy321
04-25-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Depends on the neighborhood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely agree. If she's walking 4 blocks to her on-campus apartment through well-lit streets, and it's pretty far out of my way, I'd let her go home by herself, but if it were 10 blocks through dark alleys, then yeah, I'd definitely go with her.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the real question is how many blocks until you say [censored] it and drive her home.

[/ QUOTE ]

the obvious answer then is zero. Why would you wank her home if you could drive? or am I missing something? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

LethalRose
04-25-2005, 02:07 AM
because going on walks is fun?

istewart
04-25-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wank her home

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wank her home

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...those damn freuidan slips /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SackUp
04-25-2005, 02:33 AM
A good friend I'm walking home regardless. I think the better question is at what distance do you call a cab or better yet the bitches lazy ass roommate for a ride??

astroglide
04-25-2005, 02:42 AM
the only female friends i have are my ex girlfriends

AEKDBet
04-25-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Assume there is no possibility of anything going on once you get to her place

[/ QUOTE ]

if she is attractive, that is impossible. if not now, then a few weekends down the road when we are drunk is enough motivation for 6+ blocks.

krazyace5
04-25-2005, 02:53 AM
Walk her home, don't you watch all of the serial killer and true crime shows?

Alobar
04-25-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Walk her home, don't you watch all of the serial killer and true crime shows?

[/ QUOTE ]

A girl from my hometown, who then went to the same college as I did, got kidnaped walking from a party back to her place. It was less than 2 blocks away (and this isnt like NYC blocks, Im talking like less than a quater mile here). They found her body at the city dump, she had been stabbed, raped, and then burned to death.

InchoateHand
04-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Taxi.

okayplayer
04-25-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Assume there is no possibility of anything going on once you get to her place

[/ QUOTE ]

billyjex
04-25-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Taxi.