PDA

View Full Version : Devileds eggs are yummy

[censored]
04-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Anyone have a good recipet for deviledds eggs? I made some tonight using just mayo and brown mustard. There has to be better options.

istewart
04-25-2005, 01:42 AM
They
are
disgusting.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 01:43 AM
I like them but i do not know how to cook.

Edge34
04-25-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have a good recipet for deviledds eggs? I made some tonight using just mayo and brown mustard. There has to be better options.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Add some relish to the yolk mixture you're going to put in the eggs. That is, if you like it. I love it, so its just my taste.

2) Add some tabasco or other hot sauce. To taste, this adds some great kick.

3) Paprika is required on top of deviled eggs.

Other than that, your recipe is pretty standard...I'd be interested to hear other people's ways too. Deviled eggs are the nuts.

EDIT ADD: I can't believe I forgot the worchestershire sauce. A must in any deviled eggs recipe.

GoblinMason (Craig)
04-25-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't know how to make them, but they are easily one of the 10 best foods ever.

Edge34
04-25-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how to make them, but they are easily one of the 10 best foods ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty simple, if you can boil water, you can make these.

1) Boil eggs - hard boiled. Should take 8-10 minutes. Slow boil.

2) Peel, then cut in half lengthwise.

3) Scoop out yolks and set aside whites. Mix all the stuff you're going to use in with the yolks in some kind of bowl.

4) Put the stuff back in the eggs, using pastry bags (for those of us who really cook) or just a spoon - simple but effective.

Deviled eggs.

TimM
04-25-2005, 02:10 AM
I will have to try this one:

Deviled Eggs (http://recipes.chef2chef.net/holiday-recipe-collection/thanksgiving-side-dishes.htm#Deviled-Eggs-Bacon)

I will leave out the parsley, and use paprika, which is an absolute must.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 09:43 AM
One of my favorite foods, but I have no recipe. I usually just add a little mayo, paprika, salt & pepper.