PDA

View Full Version : Question about roses (possible gay content)

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 12:42 AM
No, i need no help or advice on the proper social mores for giving roses to my coke whore. I learned all that long ago. However, my new house does have several fairly large rose bushes, and i think it would be a shame not to do something to encourage them to bloom into some nice flowers. Particularly since my roommate will probably be the one doing all the work.

So, anyone have any good advice about how to get these bitches to turn into flowers so hot women will melt when they see them?

Yes, i could also google this, but, honestly, OOT long ago replaced google as my search enginge of choice.

peace

john nickle

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, i need no help or advice on the proper social mores for giving roses to my coke whore. I learned all that long ago. However, my new house does have several fairly large rose bushes, and i think it would be a shame not to do something to encourage them to bloom into some nice flowers. Particularly since my roommate will probably be the one doing all the work.

So, anyone have any good advice about how to get these bitches to turn into flowers so hot women will melt when they see them?

Yes, i could also google this, but, honestly, OOT long ago replaced google as my search enginge of choice.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

i was hoping for some gay erotica... o welll

peachy
04-25-2005, 01:14 AM
fertilize and trim correctly - depends on what type of rose bush - its like girls...each bush has a different trim - went ahead and got it out of the way cause i know one of u will say it

Alobar
04-25-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fertilize and trim correctly - depends on what type of rose bush - its like girls...each bush has a different trim - went ahead and got it out of the way cause i know one of u will say it

[/ QUOTE ]

does your bush have thorns?

ThaSaltCracka
04-25-2005, 01:24 AM
have they been pruned? if not, it may be to late to do that and to get some flowers.

cold_cash
04-25-2005, 01:26 AM
Queer.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 01:27 AM
dont point fingers like that.Your avatar is intimidating.

The Stranger
04-25-2005, 01:28 AM
I don't think its gay to want to have a nice looking yard. It can be a fun/challenging hobby, and increase the value of your home.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-25-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think its gay to want to have a nice looking yard. It can be a fun/challenging hobby, and increase the value of your home.

[/ QUOTE ] This is true.

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 03:18 AM
FU CUNTFLAPS!!!

peace

john nickle

mason55
04-25-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] This is true.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my god, the whole forum has gone gay.

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.diegotorres.com.ar/mensajeitor/foro/caritas/erstaunt090.gif

peace

john nickle

InchoateHand
04-25-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FU CUNTFLAPS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lackluster.

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, i rent. However, it would be pretty badass just to have some roses growing around the house. Especially since pretty much every hotchick i know is single. Now i just have to learn how to trim the bush. And ive never even heard of fertilizing it. That peachy is [censored] up man...

peace

john nickle

mason55
04-25-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FU CUNTFLAPS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lackluster.

[/ QUOTE ]

lackluster is greater than 0, which is what you contributed to this thread. i was expecting something up to your usual clever standards when i saw you had replied.

pokerjo22
04-25-2005, 03:26 AM
Oh my [censored] god. Its only been a few days since you decided to stay dry, and see what has happened?

For gods sake have a beer.

InchoateHand
04-25-2005, 03:28 AM
I'm not a play-maker, I'm a play-creator.

I judge my contribution priceless.
<font color="white"> All about the instigating potential </font>

mason55
04-25-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a play-maker, I'm a play-creator.

I judge my contribution priceless.
<font color="white"> All about the instigating potential </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play? Terible in my opinion.

Mine wasn't much better though.

cnfuzzd
04-25-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my [censored] god. Its only been a few days since you decided to stay dry, and see what has happened?

For gods sake have a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i will have a beer, but only to celebrate that i have made it more than 24 hours without a cigarette....

oh, and btw, jo, i dont think its so much the lack of alcohol as the lack of pokerjo. Oh well, the alcohol may have to suffice...

peace

john nickle