PDA

View Full Version : AQo Hand in $50 Max NL Paradise Ring Game

etr54
04-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Hello guys. I've been snooping around this forum for quite awhile, but this is my first post. I'm looking for opinions on how I played this hand. It was a $50 Max Buy-in NL game at Paradise (Blinds .25/.50). Game was 10-handed.

Hero in UTG+2 with Qh Ad . Folded to Hero who bets $3. Folds around to Villian 2 away from button who calls. Folds around to BB who calls. Flop comes A 6 4 all hearts. Hero bets $3. Villian raises all-in to $19.25. BB folds. Should hero call this bet? Thanks.

Todd R.

Balla2hot4u
04-25-2005, 12:09 AM
im not the smartest guy here.. but first i would like to know what your roll is at this point.. figuring you had him covered i would call this as u have top pair with a very good kicker.. and possible flush with only one card to beat you.. i would figure him to be sitting on a flush already but not the nuts as i dont think he would go all in at this point..(prob try and get some value out of it) i put him on low hearts trying to take the pot right there with his low flush. Very tough call to make but i say if u have him covered its a good call.. anyone else with greater knowledge here i would like to know if my thinking is incorrect.