PDA

View Full Version : Primer: Movie Review

Sooga
04-24-2005, 10:56 PM
I consider myself a nerd-type and even I couldn't fully understand what was happening in this movie. I don't want to ruin this movie with any spoilers but the basic gist of the movie is that a couple guys build a machine that does... well, some strange things. The logic of all that's happening really didn't make a lot of sense to me and I found I watched the last half of the film in kind of a confused haze. I also had a headache though, although I'm not sure if I had it before the film, or if the film caused it. Anyhoo, if you're a nerdy filmgoer, you should definitely at least try out this movie. Casual moviegoers probably will not enjoy it much.

rmarotti
04-25-2005, 01:19 PM
This is one of the best indie movies in recent memory. What they did with such limited resources is a great example to the makers of bloated and uninteresting crap that Hollywood is producing. See this movie.

jakethebake
04-25-2005, 01:22 PM
This is dull as watching paint dry. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

rmarotti
04-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I'll send you a copy of Mission Impossible 2 for your birthday.

ozyman
06-25-2005, 10:22 PM
Anyone else see this? I just got it from Netflix and I enjoyed it, the best $7000 movie I have ever seen. As Sooga says in the op, very confusing but if you are into nerdy time travel arguments its probably worth checking out.