PDA

View Full Version : poker quote of tonite....

scalf
11-11-2002, 06:06 PM
/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif paul newman in cool hand luke..."sometime nothings a real big hand"

after bluffing to win pot...lol..gl /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Jimbo
11-11-2002, 06:23 PM
HDPM, he wrote "Did RGP go down? Is it just me or are there a bunch of new or anonymous posters with RGP level content?" IMO, truer words were never written!

Jimbo

scalf
11-11-2002, 08:59 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif jimbo; probably everything hd writes is a classic...he''ll be gov of idaho pretty soon, running on the mr. potato head game in every christmas hou /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif sehold...but only if ya worked for it....gl

HDPM
11-11-2002, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the kind words, but if I'm ever governor (a very very very long shot) my platform will be to spend the ridiculous tobacco money on fully automatic weapons for the citizens of Idaho. A big chunk of our federal education money will go to school marksmanship programs. Forget Mr. Potatohead, get the kids guns for X-Mas. Remember how boring X-Mas day could get? How boring could it be if the kiddies were busting off cases of cheap 7.62 thru their AK's? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Jimbo
11-11-2002, 11:17 PM
HDPM,

What are the voting residency requirements in Idaho? I will glady move there to help coordinate your campaign. Just give me enough notice so I have time to pack my kevlar Santa suit!

Jimbo

mostsmooth
11-12-2002, 12:25 AM
umm, i think its "sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand"
hence the name of the movie, i mean, its not "big hand luke"

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

scalf
11-12-2002, 08:12 AM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif but that's my point high desert....ya get convient targets with mr. p.h. after all kids have a mr p.h.; then when the neighbor kid starts blasting away at his with an ak-7,,,well, just a hand grenade ain't gonna do it..lol...gl /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

scalf
11-12-2002, 08:14 AM
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif what we had here was a failure to communicate...lol..gl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11-12-2002, 08:53 AM
I was actually named after that film. Only saw it for the first time within the last year, and was really thrilled that its such a great movie.

scalf
11-12-2002, 07:49 PM
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif hey lukie, maybe that carwashing scene with the babe doing a wet t shirt expo...got your progenators all hot..lol...gl /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

whiskeytown
11-13-2002, 01:17 PM
I'd think RGP is losing members in droves...ever since Ramashiva showed up over there that damned thing has been unreadable.