PDA

View Full Version : William Hill cashout problems

mothra
04-24-2005, 06:31 PM
I use the sterling edition (not ecash direct) and requested a withdrawal about a week ago. Their web site claims withdrawals to neteller are immediate. A few days later, after no action in my neteller account, I contacted them. An email, then a phone call later, I got an email telling me the transaction has been completed. But, still, nothing in neteller.

I have emailed them back Friday and am still waiting.

So, heads-up to others with accounts there....and I would appreciate suggestions.

jmfm
04-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I cashed out a little over a hundred to neteller on the 12th and I still haven't received it. 3 emails and not one response... not even a "we're looking into it" bs email. Monday I'm trying the old phone call but i'm personally disgusted with their crappy software and horrible customer service.

GrandmaStabone
04-24-2005, 10:54 PM
This has happened at Will Hill before, everyone got their money, albeit late.

AncientPC
04-24-2005, 11:05 PM
My WHill cashouts take about a week, still waiting on one.

OldYoda
04-24-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
. 3 emails and not one response... not even a "we're looking into it" bs email. Monday I'm trying the old phone call but i'm personally disgusted with their crappy software and horrible customer service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding your cashout, I'm sure you'll be fine. I think that the real issue is the horrible customer service. Why should anyone put up with that in this ultra competitive invironment?

Shoe
04-25-2005, 12:06 AM
For some people approximately a free $50 a month is worth the terrible service. And by terrible i mean non-existant.

Doc
04-25-2005, 12:41 AM
I've fought this before as well and had difficutly getting them. The only way to get to customer service who actually can do something is call during London business hours. Call E-Cash direct and ask them to transfer you to William Hill. I have had to do it a couple of times. In short William Hill almost the worst Crypto for CS (Classic still wins that race I think)

Doc

2easy
04-25-2005, 12:55 AM
the only number i have for them is 011 800 3551 3551. can you please post the ecash direct number, if it's a different one? thanks.

Doc
04-25-2005, 01:09 AM
1-877-874-0274 in North America

Doc

2easy
04-25-2005, 01:27 AM
tyvm

cassette
04-25-2005, 02:09 AM
I cashed out 7 days ago and haven't recieved my money yet, either. Hopefully soon...

thesharpie
04-25-2005, 02:23 AM
My account got suspended before I even played! Just signed up less than an hour ago and have never played at any of the cryptos before. Does anyone recommend leaving the money in there and wait til they sort the problem before I try cashing out? I suspect I won't bother with the $50 and withdraw immediately once they sort it out now I've seen the [censored] this shitty site puts us through.

broodwitch
04-25-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My account got suspended before I even played! Just signed up less than an hour ago and have never played at any of the cryptos before. Does anyone recommend leaving the money in there and wait til they sort the problem before I try cashing out? I suspect I won't bother with the $50 and withdraw immediately once they sort it out now I've seen the [censored] this shitty site puts us through.

[/ QUOTE ]

if what happened to you is what happened to me, apparently they suspend initial accounts until they can verify age. at least, that is what i got by email after sending three messages to support. until i read this thread i didnt know i could call toll free from the US, so i am going to try that now/soon and see what has to happen.

i also accidentally got my account in pounds, and didnt notice until after i deposited that they say they only allow neteller for dollar accounts. strangely (or not?), instead of declining the transaction, they took it. they didnt address this problem in the one email i got about the age verification.

i will post back once ive tried to talk to someone about these problems, but does anyone else have experiences like this that they have gone through?

i am pretty sure i will just want to take the cash back out unless this process suddenly gets a lot easier/better.

thesharpie
04-25-2005, 06:10 AM
You are right that's why they suspended the account, but they don't bother with US residents so they selected my account by accident. All is fixed. You might have a harder time as you selected sterling currency.

nmrider
04-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Going on 8 days for me...

I called the 011 # Saturday and was told that the withdrawal had just cleared "Security" and would be in the next "batch" at midnight.

Still hasn't hit my Neteller account.

broodwitch
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
arg. ecash wont transfer me (she had to check to see if i had a new account or not, apparently they will transfer older accounts from some cutoff date but i surely dont have a grasp of that situation...). she gave me the same international number for william hill that i have.

i cant call that number from my cell phone without having it enabled for international calls. she seemed to think it was toll free... i really know nothing about the international phone system. it is really frustrating to not be able to speak to someone, and at this point i just want to have my money back and pretend this didnt happen. will the call be free?

sigh.

chaz64
04-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I tried to cash out Friday and got some message about a card limit of $0.00 USD exceeded. No idea what that meant, I used Neteller for my deposit, not a card of any kind. Sent an e-mail, no response. Tried again Saturday, it said it cleared, but still nothing in my Neteller account from them. Looks like I'll be waiting a week or more, huh?

Does anyone know if Interpoker takes this long as well? I was going to try them after I get my PIN (sounds like I might get that before my Hill withdrawl shows up).

UncleDuke
04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm also having trouble getting money out of Will Hill. In the past, they'd usually paid me within a couple of days, but this is going on a week. Also, they won't let you submit another withdrawal while you've got one they haven't processed yet. Very frustrating since it's actually the one place I've had a good run recently, and I need to redeploy some of that cash.

thesharpie
04-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Apart from the debokle (sp) about my account being suspended, my experience went reasonably well and it cashed out in less than 48 hours.

Good luck peeps.

WLVRYN
04-27-2005, 08:30 PM
FWIW, I cashed out last Wednesday, and it finally hit my netller account today. This is definitely the slowest withdrawal I've had there.

titans01
04-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Cashed out on the 18th, got it last night (26th) in Neteller.

OldYoda
04-27-2005, 09:41 PM
At some point the total lack of CS and the lengthy waits for cash outs outweigh the monthly $50 bonus. Reached that point for me last week - still waiting for my final cash out to hit Neteller. I'll be glad to be done with Will Hill.

jmfm
04-27-2005, 11:13 PM
My withdrawal finally cleared, only took nine days, 5 emails and 1 bottle of vodka... SeeYA Willhill, I'll stick to the other crappy crypto sites for my free money. In all seriousness gl to the rest of you waiting.

alfman
04-27-2005, 11:19 PM
I just got mine after 9 days. I'll be back next month. The cashout wait sucked, but it's still the best bonus around. 1 hour of 5-tabling for 47 bucks.

Synergistic Explosions
04-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Willie Hill has always paid me within 30 hours in the past. I'm very surprised to hear this bad news about slow payouts. I made my deposit and withdrawal on the first and got it back to Neteller on the 2nd.

When will sites learn that players despise slow payments? I won a tournament on a prima site Sunday, and still haven't been paid and it pisses me off. Anything over 72 hours makes my blood boil over.

It took 6 weeks to get paid by another site earlier this month. It just bugs me to no end when this kind of crap happens. I say put a knife through their hearts when they do this stuff.

Nothing will keep me away from a site faster than a slow payment. Unless they have good bonuses and promotions. Then I will forgive them.

OldYoda
04-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Received my final cash out this evening - took 6 days. This will be my last experience with Will Hill. There is simply no reason to put up with this kind of service in today's ultra competitive online poker environment.

nmrider
04-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Just received mine - 11 days from request to Neteller.

I'll be back next month.

imitation
04-28-2005, 10:59 AM
FWIW my DEPOSIT has showed up a week later. Nice work Will Hill.....

stir
04-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Who IS that in your avatar???

hicherbie
04-28-2005, 12:14 PM
seriously, who is it, this is like the 4th time ive seen that request.