PDA

View Full Version : Who are respected HUSH posters: please, only positive comments

Wynton
04-24-2005, 08:01 AM
This may seem pretty lame, but as a relative HUSH newcomer, I can't always tell from the context of the posts whether the poster knows what they are talking about. (Certainly, just because someone posts often doesn't mean they are right.)

So, can people just mention the names of a few posters who are particularly well-respected for their comments and advice?

Please don't use this as an opportunity to flame anyone. I sincerely want to get an idea whose views are especially worth seeking out.

toss
04-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Alobar and Shneids are two that come to mind. Also Ulysses back in 2003.

wowacedude
04-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Nate rocks.

Silverback
04-24-2005, 09:45 AM
In no order:

Nate tha Great
Schnieds
Gazza
Nikla
Kiddo
Stripsqueeze
Peter_Rus

Ulysses considered good, but Ive read his past posts and he doesnt give alot,

tolbiny
04-24-2005, 09:47 AM
J R.

Ulysses/El diablo's best contribuitons can be found in the Archives.

krishanleong
04-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Reading isn't where it's at. Just post blind replies to every hand posted. Even the ones where you don't know exactly what to do.

Krishan

aslowjoe
04-24-2005, 10:48 AM
The problem with lists is some good people are alwaya left off. The posters that seem to help me the most are, Guido's when he was just learning was always asking lots of good question. Also I have learned a lot from Grisgra and Jeff W.
The other people mentioned are also good.

kenberman
04-24-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Reading isn't where it's at. Just post blind replies to every hand posted. Even the ones where you don't know exactly what to do.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great strategy if you don't care what more knowledgable players think.

RunDownHouse
04-24-2005, 11:34 AM
I would think sifting through all replies to a question and figuring out who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't would be a great way of learning. But, since you asked, here are a few of my favorites:

Alobar
Grisga
JR
Jeff W
strip

I've left out some like Schneids and Nate because they don't post very regularly anymore. When they do, its great, but it doesn't happen that often anymore.

Danenania
04-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Michael Davis is a good poster and I haven't seen him mentioned. I agree with most of the others listed.

Grisgra
04-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Gotta add rory (when he's not telling you to fold your blinds!) and naphand (especially when he's getting medieval on some really bad poster's ass . . . okay, his substantive posts are very good too).

Alobar
04-24-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Michael Davis is a good poster and I haven't seen him mentioned. I agree with most of the others listed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danemania is a good poster and I haven't seen him mentioned. I agree with most of the others listed.

imitation
04-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Rory and Michael Davis, followed by Nate. These guys post best poker related threads and replies. Strip posts best nonsense occasional poker related information. Anyone else who posts regularly I read, names that come to mind are kiddo, gris, alobar, danenenian(something like that), spydog, gutdog((something like this), I don't know just look for anyone who's been playing 5/10 or higher for a while.

Oh also there is this guy niko(i think) who posts very rarely but is quite good.

imitation
04-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Naphand and JR I forgot, most of the name mentioned above are good. I just want to reiterate rory & nate ofcourse.

ALL1N also good.

Wynton
04-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks all, that's what I wanted.

Of course, I really do try to make my own judgments about what advice seems sensible, but I've been on such a bad streak recently that I don't trust myself. Your replies just give me some helpful background as I sift through posts.

kiddo
04-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Are u thinking about Nikla? I trust his advice 100%.

goodguy_1
04-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Ulysses/El Diablo
Nate tha' Great
Peter_Rus
Schneids

I been reading this forum for couple years..just dont post much.
Nate is my favorite poster on this and all other strategy forums.
If I were to start from scratch I'd go back and read archived posts from all the above players(with maybe Soda and Ikke added in for good measure).I think Peter_Rus is brilliant-he's the best at actually dissecting and analyzing the game in innovative thought provoking ways.Makes you feel like a dumbass with all the ways he manipulates data to improve his play-very progressive and in broken english to boot-heh.

More recently Kiddo,JR and a bunch more.

anatta
04-24-2005, 03:22 PM
By far the best shorthanded poster in the history of 2+2 is Ikke. I think this is beyond dispute. He doesn't post much these days, but there are a few hundred of his posts in the archives. You want to go to the recent archives and search for his name (don't filter for HUSH forum, get all his posts 2002-05), and read and study them.

Peter Rus and Schenedes and Nate and Stripsqueez (sp) come to mind, sure that there are others...

Subfallen
04-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Nikla is probably the best player posting semi-regularly on 2+2, but he generally refrains from going into great detail. Even so, as mentioned above, his word is gospel.

Ulysses
04-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Of the guys who seem to post a fair amount these days, rory and Nikla are excellent. Most of the others mentioned in this thread are very solid as well, especially me.

Evan
04-24-2005, 07:26 PM
How has no one mentioned gonores yet?

Ulysses
04-24-2005, 07:44 PM
It has been drawn to my attention that I overrate myself, so please take that into account when following my advice.

Overated,
more than 50% of your reputation comes from yourself,

Ive read alot of your posts, you paint an very good image of yourself as one of the best players in the game,
Thats easy to do, also commenting with hindsight on hand histories,

Apart from that you contribute very little for the beginner to learn anything from 6 max compared to many other far superior posters in this forum

BTW, I just mentioned rory and Nikla as two examples. There are a number of other participants here who are very good, but I don't read this forum enough to really know who still posts regularly.

euk
04-24-2005, 07:57 PM
This is my first post here, but I've been reading this forum for a while and have perused through some parts of the archives.

I don't think you should limit yourself to just good HUSH posters, but all good posters. If you want to become a better player, I think you should read the posts of all who have been great on these forums. Somewhere along down the line, things just seem to click more in your head. You start to piece together bits and pieces together from different posters and even months after reading posts. It's like a self-discovery journey in which you are exposed to many different philosophies and playing styles and sooner or later, you just kind of discover your own style.

Here's my list of posters who I think have made the most difference in my game.

Jeff W
Sneids
gonores
Alobar
Nate tha Great
Nikla
Peter_rus
Kiddo
J.R.
tolbiny
DrGutshot
Danemania
Grisgra
naphand
rory
arkady
all1n
James282
Stoxtrader
spydog
Clarkmeister
Ulysses/El Diablo
bicyclekick
Michael Davis
Ray Zee
excel
J.A. Sucker
mike l.
Ikke
Sredni Vashtar
andyfox
Tommy Angelo
sthief09
GuyOnTilt
sam h
mperich
Gazza
Boris

I may have left out some names as the archives are fairly large. /images/graemlins/wink.gif Really though, this is the good stuff. Some of it may or may not be directly related to HUSH but, it all works out in the end.

Read them and philosophize.

Turning Stone Pro
04-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Don't sell yourself short, Judge. Your a tremendous slouch.

TSP

euk
04-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Whoever sent you this is stupid and deserves to suck at poker.

I have noticed that most of your posts as late have said something to the effect of "I've said this before and I will not say it again."

That is completely true. If only the donk would search the archives. Your Ulysses stuff was brilliant.

Basically everything you could really ask has been asked before. Most posters on this board don't know how to use the search function properly. They should be searching the forums and the archives. They are two seperate things.

Schneids
04-24-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nikla is probably the best player posting semi-regularly on 2+2, but he generally refrains from going into great detail. Even so, as mentioned above, his word is gospel.

[/ QUOTE ]

In 254 encounters with Nikla on non-Party sites I'm +$3,835 against that noob. Har har.

helpmeout
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
excel

[/ QUOTE ]

euk
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
haha lol.

Just wondering if anyone would read the post. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jeff W
04-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Posters who have initiated good discussion:

Guido
davidross

Other good posters who have been left out(non-HUSH posters):

Homer
Dcifrthis
1800GAMBLER
Stellarwind

I am sure that we're missing a few, but these jumped out at me.

kenberman
04-24-2005, 10:29 PM
good list

EvanJC
04-24-2005, 10:35 PM
i've really learned a lot from Guido's site, and his shorthanded posts are quality.

hypermegachi
04-24-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've really learned a lot from Guido's site, and his shorthanded posts are quality.

[/ QUOTE ]
got a link?

goodguy_1
04-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Guido's Poker Page (http://www.poker.favos.nl/)

raisins
04-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Hi -

I've spent a lot of time going through the archives and I agree with euk, don't just read the good posters on this forum, read the good posters on all the forums (Texas Hold'em).

euk's list is good, I'm going to repeat some names and toss in a few new ones and mention certain select posts.

One name I haven't seen mentioned, probably because he has very few posts is Renaud Desferet. He has a few posts in this forum back in the archives. There is one where he caps the flop with J high that is outstanding. He has also posted a few times under the name Renaud.

Spicy F is another excellent player who has not made many strategy posts, what he has written is well worth reading. His post, check raising the river to save bets is very good.

Ikke's posts have great hand analyses. Check out his discussion with Ray Zee from last year and his post step into my opponent's shoes.

Sredni Vashtar used to post here some time ago as backdoor. His old posts are difficult to find as they are not indexed by name and some of them are in the old digests. It is these older posts that talk about specific hands. His posts under the handle Sredni Vashtar tend to be more about general poker convepts. He has a great post on United Poker Forums discussing how to analyze a poker situation which has helped me a lot, called the fulcrum point.

Nikla is very good. There aren't as many posts on how he thinks through specific hands as I would like, but he has some great posts on PT stats.

El Diablo/Ulyssess (in the archives) has many helpful posts in the forums. He has a short series called Checkup (?) that is very good.

J_V is in many interesting threads. Glenn has some good posts including a discussion with tekwall (?) about playable hands HU that is hard to find as it is not indexed to his name. Another name not mentioned so far is DanZ. I like GuyOnTilt's posts a lot especially the ones where he shows his math - Guido's page has a link to a good example of this. Steve Giufre is another good poster as well.

Use the archives. Go back two or three years or more there are many great posts back there. Creampuff is another name from back then that is in some good threads. Sklansky and Malmuth also got more involved in talking about specific hands farther back in the archives and those threads frequently have great discussions.

Hope this is of some help.

regards,

raisins

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 03:01 AM
Renaud Desferet
Spicy F
Ikke
Sredni Vashtar / backdoor
JV
Glenn

all of these guys are insanely good, Renaud and Ikke especially.

Silverback
04-25-2005, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever sent you this is stupid and deserves to suck at poker.

I have noticed that most of your posts as late have said something to the effect of "I've said this before and I will not say it again."

That is completely true. If only the donk would search the archives. Your Ulysses stuff was brilliant.

Basically everything you could really ask has been asked before. Most posters on this board don't know how to use the search function properly. They should be searching the forums and the archives. They are two seperate things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im assuming you have not yourself read the archives.

El Diablo/ Ulysses is an overated player, quite happy to make out he has a great win rate, while at the same time saying he thinks its very difficult for players to make 33bb/100 long term in the game.

33/bb is hard, but sure i do it! (yeah right) (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=773231&Foru m=f8&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=772822&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange=1&newerv al=5&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st773231)

Hes some of his hands, sure correct me if Im wrong but these are bad plays, may look good when he gets lucky.

raises J2o from Mp (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=1061896&For um=f8&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=1061896&S earch=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange=1&newe rval=5&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post1061896)

limps UTG KTs,JTs,QJs (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=957426&Foru m=f8&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=957317&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange=1&newerv al=5&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st957426)

33 limp UTG (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=863169&Foru m=f8&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=863169&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange=1&newerv al=5&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st863169)

limps with KK, yes sure do this once in a while is ok for some, but in a loose game like this where everyone calls, no way (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=headsup&Number=746514&Foru m=f8&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=250&Main=746514&Sea rch=true&where=bodysub&Name=122&daterange=1&newerv al=5&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st746514)

A4o UTG, A5 UTG, 22 raised MP, K80 raises a limper, calls 86o in sb, (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=&Number=907241&page=&view= &sb=5&o=&fpart=)

notice the 86o in sb in $5/$10, in other posts he says with 1 limper u shouldn't even complte with 87o in sb, he does 86o

Theres loads more examples in the archives, the guy is so overrated, talks himself up at any given opportunity, never backs it up with poker tracker stats or any stats, and on the above plays Im no surprised

tolbiny
04-25-2005, 07:30 AM
your selection bias is terrible- el d has plenty of fine poker posts in the archives, picking out ones where he
1. Misclicks (j2o)
2. shows of flopped quads (33)
3. is screwing around with 50$ that means nothing (last post)
of course he looks like a donk.

cartman
04-25-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo/ Ulysses

[/ QUOTE ]

Are El Diablo and Ulysses the same person?

Cartman

Jeff W
04-25-2005, 10:19 AM
Yes.

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 01:42 PM
Just curious, how long did it take for you to find those posts out of the 10,000+ I have? You should maybe consider getting some hobbies or something.

bunky9590
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just curious, how long did it take for you to find those posts out of the 10,000+ I have? You should maybe consider getting some hobbies or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep an eye out for stalkers brah. The newbs are looking to kidnap you or something.

Keep on keeping on

mistrpug
04-25-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are El Diablo and Ulysses the same person?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just found this out like 2 weeks ago even though I had read quite a bit from "both" of them.

Silverback
04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me about 10 mins, although I woul dhappily spend hours in the archives reading plenty of good posts by others,

There are plenty more in the archives, as when Ive been reading good posters Ive seen your comments, plus I did start reading the Ulysses posts, but soon realised a waste of time.

You might be a good poker player and have made 10,000 posts, but your not a great shorthanded poker player, not that I can tell by your posts anyway.

From the posts I highlighted how many more do I need to show to highlight my view? I think they say it all, playing trash hands, playing Ax over valuing Aces, open limping good hands, and poor blind play.

Also that you dont think 3bb/100 is attainable long term.

Keep bigging yourself up though, some people fall for it.

Did you notice you were the only poster who recommended themselves.

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 05:29 PM
A number of those posts were joke posts, you moron.

You also don't like limp re-raising and getting 6 players in for 3 bets each with KK. You are bad at poker.

Your reading comprehension is horrible. I and other regulars here made over 3bb/100 in those games for extended periods. What I have said many times is that is much harder to do than many people think.

I may or may not be a great shorthanded player, but I can assure you that I have made an order of magnitude more money than you playing short-handed poker at limits that I suspect are higher than you will ever play.

TheCaptain
04-25-2005, 05:35 PM
This thread is stupid.

WarmonkEd
04-25-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you paint an very good image of yourself as one of the best players in the game...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's referring to your avatar. IMHO, that thing gives you insta-credibility

wynton, just read everyone's posts, but pay attention to the people that give detailed reasoning for their decisions. There are plenty of good players here who disagree with each other all the time, but it's the reasoning for their decisions that you want to learn.

Silverback
04-25-2005, 06:53 PM
KK in a loose game is not a good hand to slow play pre flop.

Sure I would do it sometimes. Not at a loose table and let in any Ax,

[ QUOTE ]
I may or may not be a great shorthanded player, but I can assure you that I have made an order of magnitude more money than you playing short-handed poker at limits that I suspect are higher than you will ever play.

[/ QUOTE ]

There we go again Mr Big Poker Man. Grow up man, this "my dad earns more than your Dad" playground talk.

I dont play Poker to make loads of money, I play for fun and also to win, and enjoy the strategy and finding the best way to play. I like strategy games, shorthand poker is strategy, playing the cards and the players.

In one of your past posts you stated how Poker could be mindnumingly boring. That says alot.

Ive shown you up for the poor poster and player you are, Im not surprised you find 3bb/100 difficult playing the way you do, luck runs out.

Your proud of open limping with QJs etc?

You only posted this in the forum as you expected many posters to come to your defence, well very few and far between they are.

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KK in a loose game is not a good hand to slow play pre flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are seriously really, really dumb. Did you miss the 3-bet, you tool?

[ QUOTE ]
I dont play Poker to make loads of money

[/ QUOTE ]

That much is abundantly clear.

[ QUOTE ]
In one of your past posts you stated how Poker could be mindnumingly boring. That says alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker is often mindnumbingly boring when playing against mental midgets like you. I play in a lot of tough games as well, which are very challenging and interesting.

[ QUOTE ]
You only posted this in the forum as you expected many posters to come to your defence, well very few and far between they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, WTF are you talking about? I do not need anyone to come to my defense. My results speak for themselves. If you ever want to come take me down, I'm easy to find online. Just look for akshawnd.

TomBrooks
04-25-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you notice you were the only poster who recommended themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]
All the professional wrestlers I've seen tend towards self-promotion. It's seems to be part of their job.

rory
04-25-2005, 07:00 PM
what're you gonna do when hulkamania comes for you brother

imported_excel
04-25-2005, 07:03 PM
Post deleted by excel

Ulysses
04-25-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHAT RESULTS????????????????????????????

You dont have any results to SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your poker tracker out and show your stats or stop blagging.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker tracker? My results are straight cash, homey.

Alobar
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by excel

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, I wonder what gem we were just cheated out of reading.

RunDownHouse
04-25-2005, 07:14 PM
No worries, ElD has saved it for eternity.

Subfallen
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Silverback, let me give you a little hint. First, read this:

[ QUOTE ]
Abdul Jalib would get into the second ten [smartest poker players]. As would Gus Hansen and Dan Harrington (and probably Louie Landale and El Diablo). - David Sklanksy

[/ QUOTE ]
from here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1437752&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1).

Now, ponder if you will the possibility that really smart people might be bored by things that challenge average people like you and me. Hmmm...fascinating concept, no?

TheCaptain
04-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Don't encourage the troll. Let this die.

sthief09
04-25-2005, 08:39 PM
you should go Vehn-style on everyone. you have potential to be better than Vehn at being a huge dick and making me laugh

Silverback
04-25-2005, 08:45 PM
The guy is addicted to the forums, 25 posts today, over 10000 in total, on a subject he finds mind numblingly boring, get a life man!

Boring subject now, Ive proved my points. Aint wasting another second on it.

Danenania
04-25-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. This thread has given me a bunch of new names to search for in the archives, therefore it is a good thread.

stir
04-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Exactly Danemania, couldn't agree more.

naphand
04-28-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get a life man!

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your own medicine.

You turn up on the forum and immediately start trying to discredit respected posters like El D? Do you have some kind of point to make? If you want respect, spend time constructing strong and thought-provoking posts/analyses.

If you were to take some dumbass to task over a bag of sh1te posting then fine. El D does not need anyone to come to his support as he is, I am sure, very confident of his ability. That is not to say some arrogant noob wannabe trying to belittle his contribution is not annoying. You are clearly unaware of El D's history here.

FWIW I have found El D's posts at times impressive, though-provoking, startling and amusing. His contribution has been one of the most significant and substantive over the last 2 years (I cannot comment previous to this). He is also prepared to put his money where his mouth is, which was amply demonstrated in the now infamous HU freezeout with super-ego <font color="blue">MensaIQ178</font> (check out the archives here (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=headsup&amp;Number=545266&amp;Foru m=All_Forums&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=200&amp;Main=54 5266&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=8348&amp;daterange =1&amp;newerval=2&amp;newertype=y&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bod yprev=1#Post545266) and here (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=headsup&amp;Number=546183&amp;Foru m=All_Forums&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=200&amp;Main=54 6183&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=8348&amp;daterange =1&amp;newerval=2&amp;newertype=y&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bod yprev=1#Post546183) for details).

He has my respect (not that amounts to much) and I suspect the majority of the Forum, especially those who have been around more than a few weeks. At the moment you just come across as another gobby little wannabe intent on taking on a big-shot. Spend less time watching poker on the Travel Channel and more time in the archives and playing, your intelligence and dedication will provide you with all the assistance you need. Take it from me, the more you attack others the less responses you get for your own posts... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
please, only positive comments

[/ QUOTE ]

And I really do not care what you say about this either.

bobman0330
04-28-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm stunned that no one mentioned krishanleong. To my mind, he's perhaps the most insightful poster around, for readers of any skill level. Excellent analysis, lucid explanations, what more could you want?

Also, he made the best post in this thread. If you're reading a thread looking for "the answer" from one of the big guys, you're doing it wrong. See what other people think (and why), post what you think (and why), and discuss.

bunky9590
04-28-2005, 04:31 PM
WTF, I don't even get a mention? Oh boy, now I gotta get a HU whipping boy for tonight. Wheres schneider? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Glad to see I'm though so highly of. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Grisgra
04-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Oh, and, uh, I read everything that bunky posts and take all of his advice and he's really really really smart and stuff.

Wynton
04-28-2005, 04:39 PM
By the time this thread ends, I think I'll even be included. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

(Just kidding: please don't bash me.)

RunDownHouse
04-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Krish-who?

sthief09
04-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Michael Davis
Schneids

Boom Boom and arkady deserve mention too. so do Danenania and Jeff W if they haven't been mentioned yet

and soon sthief will be beloved in HUSH

bunky9590
04-28-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and, uh, I read everything that bunky posts and take all of his advice and he's really really really smart and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that Diablo was the only one who could break my sarcasm detector if the setting was too sensitive. Make that 2 posters. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Schneids
04-28-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Michael Davis
Schneids

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

bicyclekick
05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG BRAGGER!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif