PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the night

jason_t
04-24-2005, 06:14 AM
Went to a party tonight. Completely trashed right now. In the midst of a conversation comparing the beauty of guys to the beauty of girls a dude says

"I will pull down my pants right now to show you my testicles and you will see that they are not as awesome as breasts."

Also, does drinking whiskey straight from a bottle make you more of a drunk or more of a man?

Beers drank: nine
Whiskey drank: a lot
Games of dart won: three of four
Sluts talked to: six

Alobar
04-24-2005, 06:16 AM
clearly more of a man.

You ever watch "two mules for sister sarah"? eastwood gets shot in the chest with an arrow, and this nun cuts a groove in the arrow, puts gunpowder in it, lights it, and then puls it out the other side. How did our man eastwood prep for this procedure? He drank whiskey straight from the bottle. Thats a real man.

Chairman Wood
04-24-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sluts banged: ?

partygirluk
04-24-2005, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Odds:

0 - 1/20
1 or more - 150/1

jason_t
04-24-2005, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

However, I met a non-slut last night at a party last night. She's from New Zealand, her father is a mathematician (like I want to be), she's got high cheekbones (like I like), is very skinny (like I like), has a full a[/i]ss (like I like), has an awesome personality (like I like), has good taste in beer (like I like) and seems into me (like I like).

jason_t
04-24-2005, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Odds:

0 - 1/20
1 or more - 150/1

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the vote confidence.

Alobar
04-24-2005, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

However, I met a non-slut last night at a party last night. She's from New Zealand, her father is a mathematician (like I want to be), she's got high cheekbones (like I like), is very skinny (like I like), has a full a[/i]ss (like I like), has an awesome personality (like I like), has good taste in beer (like I like) and seems into me (like I like).

[/ QUOTE ]

so tell her you drink whiskey straight from the bottle, and get to tappin that ass!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jason_t
04-24-2005, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
clearly more of a man.

You ever watch "two mules for sister sarah"? eastwood gets shot in the chest with an arrow, and this nun cuts a groove in the arrow, puts gunpowder in it, lights it, and then puls it out the other side. How did our man eastwood prep for this procedure? He drank whiskey straight from the bottle. Thats a real man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen that movie. But Eastwood is awesome and drinking whiskey from the bottle is awesome, so I will check it out.

Alobar
04-24-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clearly more of a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen that movie. But Eastwood is awesome and drinking whiskey from the bottle is awesome, so I will check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are alot of people who will prolly say otherwise, but I think its hsi best western.

jason_t
04-24-2005, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clearly more of a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are alot of people who will prolly say otherwise, but I think its hsi best western.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a strong statement given Fistful of Dollars and his other spaghetti westerns.

Alobar
04-24-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clearly more of a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a strong statement given Fistful of Dollars and his other spaghetti westerns.

[/ QUOTE ]

hence the "alot of people will say aother wise". but IMO, yeah, its the best