PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker doing away with rake back?

Shanemex
04-23-2005, 10:29 PM
I just got this email from party poker. It looks like this may make it impossible for people to get rake back at party poker unless you have your own affiliate account.

"PartyPoker.com – Update on new release.

As a result of your feedback and our commitment towards controlling rake back, we are taking strict actions to control rake back.

You may not be able to see tracker wise revenue for some trackers while checking your stats. However, the total MGR will be visible as before. This is because some trackers might be under investigation, and the stats should be available once these trackers are cleared. This will not impact your month end payables in any manner.

The number of days for which stats can bee seen is now restricted to any given 92 day period at a time.

This is a temporary upgrade which should soon get replaced with more advanced solutions for Rake Back Control.

Regards,

Hemant"

Phill S
04-23-2005, 11:13 PM
party itself never allowed rakeback

Shanemex
04-23-2005, 11:59 PM
I know they never actually allowed it, but I'm sure a lot of people are signed up for rake back at party poker. If so they won't be getting paid for this month, and probably never again at party poker. I wonder if this will happen at the skins soon.

davehwm
04-24-2005, 01:30 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2216063&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1