PDA

View Full Version : This is not cool

BigSkiRace
04-23-2005, 09:12 PM
I got a new LCD and some one f******* slashed it with a knife or something and now its all messed up....I just reported it to security my retard roomate left the damn room unlocked after he left...$#^%^$%^^%$^ im so pissed right now

ceyoung
04-23-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got a new LCD and some one f******* slashed it with a knife or something and now its all messed up....I just reported it to security my retard roomate left the damn room unlocked after he left...$#^%^$%^^%$^ im so pissed right now

[/ QUOTE ]

RMA it

MelchyBeau
04-23-2005, 09:27 PM
check with your families homeowners insurance. It might be covered.

Melch

gamblore99
04-23-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he did it? Did you guys get along throughout the year?

BigSkiRace
04-24-2005, 12:31 PM
No I dont get along with my roomate its very possible but I dont think he has the balls to do it.....and its not covered under homeowner insurance my Dads policy is for stuff 10k and up.

adamstewart
04-24-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No I dont get along with my roomate its very possible but I dont think he has the balls to do it.....and its not covered under homeowner insurance my Dads policy is for stuff 10k and up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't sound right.

Insurance may be different in the States compared to Canada, but I was an insurance broker for 3 yrs in the past.

Under any "standard" homeowner's policy in Ontario, a parent's policy will cover "students away at school" for at least up to 10% of the policy's actual contents limit (subject to deductible).

Perhaps that is what you meant? A $10k deductible? But honestly that wouldn't make any sense to have that high of a deductible.

How much is the monitor worth anyway?

Adam

gvibes
04-24-2005, 12:56 PM
I assume you don't have renters insurance?