PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Stars even more now

ClaytonN
04-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Thank god.

Finally, Stars has gotten on the ball when it came to hand histories. In the past, you had to get them e-mailed to you or require a private server for the appropriate web space and such.

Now, like Party, they can automatically go onto your computer's HD, which makes them MUCH easier for Pokertracker to automatically upload. Wooyay.

NH Stars

Stew
04-23-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank god.

Finally, Stars has gotten on the ball when it came to hand histories. In the past, you had to get them e-mailed to you or require a private server for the appropriate web space and such.

Now, like Party, they can automatically go onto your computer's HD, which makes them MUCH easier for Pokertracker to automatically upload. Wooyay.

NH Stars

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the 21st Century, this is old news.

Losing all
04-23-2005, 05:15 PM
In other news Don Mattingly edges out teammate Dave Winfield for the 84 batting title.

afk
04-23-2005, 05:28 PM
This SO TOTALLY happened weeks ago.

Never the less it is pretty awesome and I have no problem with another thread touting its awesomeness.

I Play 2 Ski
04-23-2005, 05:32 PM
WHOA no way, what next, is someone going to tell me someone tried to assassinate the President. That would be so sad, I like that jellybean eating mofo too much..

tripdad
04-23-2005, 05:36 PM
my eyes hurt playing that site. me no likey.

cheers!

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 05:43 PM
indeed...this did happen a while ago.

now if only they could get on the stick about that auto HH onto your hard-drive thing that party and crypto have.
and maybe beefing up their marketing/promotions department so they could get some better TV commercials and attract more of the party-fish to come on over.

Just nit-picking

I'm liking Stars more and more these days too.

playersare
04-23-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In other news Don Mattingly edges out teammate Dave Winfield for the 84 batting title.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...Clayton was born in 1986!

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That HR that Garvey hit to beat the Cubs was something else.

William
04-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Maybe their next big investment could be buying a software that would allow my big pairs to survive the % of times it should. Sometimes you wonder.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

ClaytonN
04-23-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This SO TOTALLY happened weeks ago.

Never the less it is pretty awesome and I have no problem with another thread touting its awesomeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight!

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe their next big investment could be buying a software that would allow my big pairs to survive the % of times it should. Sometimes you wonder.... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for that, God killed a kitten. I hope you're happy.

William
04-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, obviously I ain't. Further more, I am also very stupid, because I don't have The slightest idea of what you are talking about /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ClaytonN
04-23-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
don't have The slightest idea of what you are talking about /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The mere insinuation that somehow Stars' random number generator makes big pairs lose more often than they should killed one kitten.

Your obliviousness to my original statement just killed an additional three.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eder
04-23-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm still crying about Rick Monday hitting a dinger againt Steve Rodgers coming in relief in '81 to kill any hope of the Expos ever winning a world series...bad beat there....

Shoe
04-23-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
indeed...this did happen a while ago.

now if only they could get on the stick about that auto HH onto your hard-drive thing that party and crypto have.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did this too.... click on options -> Instant hand history options to save to your hard drive. It works with auto-import on poker tracker.

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Expos were looking good in 94 too (Pedro Martinez, Larry Walker, Andres Galarraga, etc etc). But that little strike that cancelled the World Series kind of got in their way.

In that 1981 season to which you refer...my Cincy Reds had the best record in both leagues, but didn't make the playoffs because of the split-season structure.
They finished 1.5 games behind Houston in the first half and 3 games behind LA in the 2nd half if I remember correctly.

Dave Concepcion forever!!!
Mario Soto is the MAN!!!

William
04-23-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
don't have The slightest idea of what you are talking about /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The mere insinuation that somehow Stars' random number generator makes big pairs lose more often than they should killed one kitten.

Your obliviousness to my original statement just killed an additional three.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do I care? I don't like kittens... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like kittens

[/ QUOTE ]

F'ck Off!!!!!!

William
04-23-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like kittens

[/ QUOTE ]

F'ck Off!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, ok with some exceptions...
Happy now? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Apology accepted (by both me AND my kitten).

She just walked inside and threw-up on the floor at about the same time I read that post.
Interesting timing.

OrangeKing
04-23-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just heard a rumor that the White Sox threw the World Series, but I think it'll blow over.