PDA

View Full Version : I won the WSOP package on party, does anybody know

B-Man
04-23-2005, 02:53 PM
which hotel and which nights they provide?

when we will find out which day we start on?

If anybody has this information, I'd love to hear it. As usual, Party's support is pretty useless.

Thanks.

William
04-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Starts next year April 1st and you stay at Circus Circus. The clown outfit is already provided by Party /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, congrats on your win... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BradleyT
04-23-2005, 02:57 PM
El Cortez Thursday - Thursday.

Start on Thursday.

Edit - congrats on the win.

Jurollo
04-23-2005, 03:11 PM
nice to have you back william.
~Justin

Shoe
04-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Where is El Cortez? Is it a good hotel?

kenberman
04-23-2005, 03:51 PM
good job fish

bogey
04-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Anyone know what the hotel accomodations provided by Stars are? Thanks.

Tater10
04-23-2005, 04:12 PM
If you walk into the El Cortez with $100, you are a whale. You can sit down at a poker table and play with the pit boss (who is smoking cigarettes at the same time.) Come to think of it, smoking is required.

As someone once wrote here: You can get crack (both kinds) within a block in either direction at the El Cortez.

Tuco
04-23-2005, 04:15 PM
I got an email stating that im at Treasure Island. Not sure how many rooms they have there, but with somewhere close to 2000 winners, im sure they have backup arrangements in place after they sell out at TI.

Tuco.

driller
04-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Just up the street from the Western, which I guess was all booked up. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bogey
04-23-2005, 04:26 PM
How long after you won your seat did you get the email?? I just won mine like 2 days ago.

Stew
04-23-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you walk into the El Cortez with $100, you are a whale. You can sit down at a poker table and play with the pit boss (who is smoking cigarettes at the same time.) Come to think of it, smoking is required.

As someone once wrote here: You can get crack (both kinds) within a block in either direction at the El Cortez.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not the pit boss, he's the owner of the hotel.

MicroBob
04-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Maybe party woulod have a better idea of the arrangements then a bunch of people who are not at party.

Are all of the packages by party hotel-included are do they just throw a couple thousand extra at you for expenses?
Wouldn't it make sense to ask Party these questions?

Note - when I was trying to get in touch with them to confirm that they received the details for my cruise package it was a pain to get a hold of them. You need to be persistent...and might be better with a phone-call.

When I e-mailed I would send the same one to info@party as well as promotions@party (and their cruises@party address too) just to see how long it would take for each to respond.