PDA

View Full Version : Mother Breast Feeds....

tdarko
04-23-2005, 02:05 AM
some people are very odd (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7600056/)

PoBoy321
04-23-2005, 02:10 AM
What lucky tigers.

peachy
04-23-2005, 02:12 AM
awwwww cute lil tigers!!!!!!!!!!

Yobz
04-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Nothing to do with anything, but I've touched baby white tigers before, they are the softest things ever!

Alobar
04-23-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing to do with anything, but I've touched baby white tigers before, they are the softest things ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

youve never felt my nutsack

peachy
04-23-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv white tigers....they r one of mah fav animals!! i wanna own one some day!

Yobz
04-23-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv white tigers....they r one of mah fav animals!! i wanna own one some day!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good mentality to have. They require extreme amounts of care, attention, a good habitat, correct food/nurture and most people (even most zoos) can't provide that.

Brainwalter
04-23-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you've never felt my nutsack.

yaomama
04-23-2005, 02:26 AM

peachy
04-23-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good mentality to have. They require extreme amounts of care, attention, a good habitat, correct food/nurture and most people (even most zoos) can't provide that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know...i would never get one unless i could fully provide for it which im sure ill be able too....ive always wanted one...ill build it its own section of the house like the whole basement or something and give it tons of stuff to play with and trees to play on!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif i want one!

Boris
04-23-2005, 02:35 AM
call me crazy but this doesn't seem very strange.

tdarko
04-23-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ok you're crazy.

tdarko
04-23-2005, 02:38 AM
how you are allowed to have that avatar confuses me?

Boris
04-23-2005, 02:42 AM
The nice woman is helping sentient beings survive in this cruel, harsh world. What's crazy about that?

tdarko
04-23-2005, 02:46 AM
haha ok, first of all a [censored]' tiger should never have his mouth around anything on a human...thats um uh yeah it's nuts!

secondly, use a bottle if you are that nutso and want to feed milk to a tiger.

she obviously has no concern for her well being, and don't give me that crap about how the baby tiger was thirsty and wouldn't have harmed the lady b/c there is no controlling wild animals.

Lazymeatball
04-23-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
haha ok, first of all a [censored]' tiger should never have his mouth around anything on a human...thats um uh yeah it's nuts!

secondly, use a bottle if you are that nutso and want to feed milk to a tiger.

she obviously has no concern for her well being, and don't give me that crap about how the baby tiger was thirsty and wouldn't have harmed the lady b/c there is no controlling wild animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, none of what you just said made any sense. If you read the article (which I assume you did because you're the one who posted it) it said that the tiger cubs rejected the bottle feedings.

Also, what's wrong with having an animals mouth on anything human. Do you think it's wrong when people play with a puppy or kitten and let them bite their finger and such?

By the way, what is so 'nutso' about feeding milk to a baby tiger whose mother has rejected it and will surely die without aid?

Do you think this is wrong because that tiny baby tiger might flip out and kill the lady? Because a baby tiger is harmless, it has no teeth and only tiny claws, even if it is a 'wild animal.'

I do agree it's kind of strange, but we're talking about Myanmar here. Heck, I still call it Burma, so damned if I care who gets breastfed by who over there. There are much stranger things in this world, like that guy in Germany who asked another guy to eat his balls.

zaxx19
04-23-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be a big Tori Amos fan....

Bump-en-Stein
04-23-2005, 11:14 AM
That's nothing: Bill Brasky showers in vodka and feeds his babies shrimp scampi. He once breast fed John Madden.

slickpoppa
04-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Haven't you guys read the Grapes of Wrath. An 18 year old girl breastfed her fvcking grandfather!

Bump-en-Stein
04-23-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't you guys read the Grapes of Wrath. An 18 year old girl breastfed her fvcking grandfather!

[/ QUOTE ]

No. That was Anna Nicole Smith. And it was her husband.

Beerfund
04-23-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think this is wrong because that tiny baby tiger might flip out and kill the lady?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's wrong cuz it's a freakin tiger sucking on a chicks tit! If the fukcing thing can't eat on it's then remove it's fukcing feeding tube and let it die.

tdarko
04-23-2005, 11:55 AM
the people that defend a [censored]' tiger sucking the nipple of a woman really scare me.

for you to say a baby tiger has no teeth makes me laugh too.

tdarko
04-23-2005, 11:58 AM
grapes of wrath=fiction
people that do this in real life=weird

slickpoppa
04-23-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
grapes of wrath=fiction
people that do this in real life=weird

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that

Jack of Arcades
04-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Do you have this reaction over dogs nursing cats?