PDA

View Full Version : CanRoys

adios
11-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Canadian Royalty Trusts that produce oil and natural gas are yielding about 20% in the aggregate from a rough estimate. PVX just raised the dividend that's paid monthly and is now yielding 22% even after the shares increased on Friday due to the announcement. I'm looking at the financial statements for this company and I'll probably buy some on Monday.

BTW the market's had a decent rally and tech has rallied on some IMO not all that great news on sales and earnings. Still like LLTC in tech land but it's pricey.

scalf
11-10-2002, 09:57 AM
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif gr8 post thanks...hey , i think there are some big time super buys in the energy, gas/oil/ , utility areas....a lot of babies thrown out with the bathwater.(enron effect)...unforyunately, i am cursed by being a market timer, and i feel there is a short term strong overbought bias in the overall marketplace, and am bearish (overall) untill nov 18...but do you have opinions, even broad ones, regarding cpn, cnp (which recently got usurous loan from warren buffet), mir, other similiar companies...i have become convinced that cpn is a very possible 10 bagger over next 18 months...gl... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

11-15-2002, 01:33 PM
i've had PVX for several months now and love the montly dist while my money just sits.
the REIT sector is another great one for this. check out FB.