PDA

View Full Version : playerview question

bigmac366
04-22-2005, 10:30 PM
ok, i know this belongs in the software forum, but that place is a ghost town and i never get any responses when i post there. some of you might be able to answer this anyway. when i use playerview, some players stats dont show up at all. what is causing this and what can i do to fix it. i emailed support about 3 days ago.....no response. help please /images/graemlins/confused.gif

unimproved
04-22-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok, i know this belongs in the software forum, but that place is a ghost town and i never get any responses when i post there. some of you might be able to answer this anyway. when i use playerview, some players stats dont show up at all. what is causing this and what can i do to fix it. i emailed support about 3 days ago.....no response. help please /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bumpity

I have this problem as well, though it's sufficiently sporadic that I've never bothered to try and fix it. Very, very rarely PV will omit to show stats for an entire table. How many tables do you play? I figured it was just a glitch due to PV being overwhelmed by the number of tables I play.

bigmac366
04-22-2005, 10:51 PM
i play 4. i thought it may have been a glitch from using too many stats, so i dropped from 7 to 4. still does it though.